Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'm Not Ducking Golovkin, When Will He Move Up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
    There's no difference between Floyd running his mouth but not following through with the fight and GGG running his mouth and not following true with the fight.
    Oh yes there is.

Floyd ain't looking to fish around in the 160 division and fight guys there at the full 160 limit and then say GGG has to fight him at a CW. Never did anything like that. Simple, he said he could beat anyone 168, Ward said bring it, he punked out.

GGG did. He punked out.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      Yes, GGG punked out.
      Thank you. GGG punked out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
        Yeah, sure they did.

Got challenged, punked out. You try and spin it anyway you want. He punked out.
        Show me a link where Ward made a serious offer. Problem with you people is you keep dragging Ward's name without his consent. Have you checked with Ward on this or you will keep on lying to your faces without any remorse?

This race supremacist BS has got to stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by JQside View Post
          Show me a link where Ward made a serious offer. Problem with you people is you keep dragging Ward's name without his consent. Have you checked with Ward on this or you will keep on lying to your faces without any remorse?
          Oh yes, the "serious offer"................

Would like me to retrieve some offer sheets, dates of potential negotiations to take place as well?

Only the GGG fanbase have started this "serious offer" crap as a excuse for GGG punk behavior.

Every other fighter can call out a fighter anyway they want........................... but if you if you want to fight GGG you must show some offer sheets and all this other BS.

PUNKED. OUT.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Floyd is not asking GGG to move up, he is DEMANDING that he move up and BACK DOWN again! Keep embarrassing yourself because you have insulted Hagler and other ATG's while defending a PUSSEY demand by Floyd! FYI - I am not a GGG fan and I don't defend whether he moves up or not, this is about Floyd's REDICULOUS demand! Damn you have no shame insulting GGG but defend Floyd's LAME A$$ demand! I'm done with you and your mindless, biased crap!!
            When did I disrespect Hagler? I called him an ATG check back on my first post idiot. I know I got you all worked up. And the Floyd demand and was saying if pussie g wants to fight him move your bytch ass up in weight and earn your stripes. Pussie g to this day has not moved up in weight and is 34 years old and has a garbage fuucking resume to show for it. His last fight was pure garbage. So you rather pussie g continue to fight bums like that who nobody heard about, then move up and dare to be great.

Once again idiot. He said on ESPN to Max Kellerman that he would knock Floyd out. Floyd was asked about lil g- so Floyd is saying if pussie g is so great how come he doesn't move up? Fight Ward? LIKE ME, YOU, PUSSIE G, AND ALL HIS FANS WE KNOW WARD WINS THAT FIGHT.

If pussie g wants to fight Floyd a 40 year old WW he is saying for me to fight you with that garbage ass resume and you are much bigger than me- Move up and fight Ward. Now clearly he knows pussie g has ZERO heart to move up and catch that fade from Ward. A great dominant black fighter who is in his prime.

What Floyd is saying is if he was pussie g's size or one weight class up he would dominate that clown. Ward is as close to Floyd right now him and Rigo so if pussie g moved up and got dominated by Ward which he would what would a Floyd do if they were the same size? Exactly pussie g is a bytch and won't move up. He rather fight the Wades, Monroes, and Rubios of the world.

Dude is a pussie end of story.

Comment

The statement was did any of these guys demand Hagler fight Spinks before fighting them....or ANY fighters moving up demand a champion fight a fighter two divisions up to qualify for a fight?
              So because no one demanded that Hagler do it means that it can't be done to GGG?

There can't be new precedents set?

Don't get me wrong, I don't like the state of boxing is in today. And it's mainly because of the business moves that were started by Mayweather.

But that said, GGG needs to do something where he is for once put at some kind of disadvantage just like everyone else has had to go through. He's not willing to do one thing that places him at a disadvantage leading into a fight. Not one thing. I have a problem with that.
              Last edited by Chollo Vista; 05-14-2016, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• I don't really understand the big specification on moving up just yet? If a fighter claims to want to unify a division before moving up then why not let them try to do it?

That being said however, I understand that for the vast vast majority of great fighters moving up was a big part of them proving their greatness so at some point yes GGG probably should move up and try for greatness in another division like countless others before him yeah...

I just feel that unified divisions and having undisputed champions is something we all miss about boxings better days, so if a guy claims to want a division cleared before he moves on then all power too him.

This isn't a GGG defence attempt as some people may read it... Like i said, he should at some point, see above.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
                  GGG is an all time great, hard as that is for me to say. And I cant help but to ********** twice a day looking at his photo.
                  altering quotes is fun, yes?

Comment

Which proves my point. None of these guys told Hagler he had to fight Spinks before qualifying for a fight against them.
                    Leonard doesn't deserve to be mentioned doe, he was a freaking diva and even worse by today's standards of demands.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                      altering quotes is fun, yes?
                      Sure whatever.

GGG punked out.

Comment

Working...
                      X