Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'm Not Ducking Golovkin, When Will He Move Up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
    Your agenda is so ***ing transparently biased it is laughable. Not once did you try to defend Floyd's LAME demand! You cant. Simple. No one with a shred of common sense can defend Floyd's LAME demand. And being an All Time Great does not mean having to move up. Floyd specifically says a fighter has to prove his greatness by moving up. WRONG! Hagler and other ATG's did not move up and were still great and even Hagler fought former lightweights and welterweights! Quit trying to spin the REDICULOUS demand Floyd made!
    I do believe fighters that move up in weight deserve to be ranked higher on the all time list than the boxers who don't move up...and you have to rank a Roberto duran or a sugar ray leonard higher than haggler...but that's doesn't mean haglers not an all time great because of course he is....but mayweather is talking complete **** as always and if he's not coming back to fight him or anybody else wtf has it got to do with mayweather....golovkin wants to win all the belts and he has every right to do that and then if there's no more challenges at middleweight then he can move up...he has a good 5more years at the top so he can achieve many things still...I think its all to do with the fact mayweathers time is done now and if he was planning on coming back on mexican September weekend ...he knows he fails miserably trying to compete with golovkin vs canelo....mayweather is like a baby

Comment

• Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
      How many times has Floyd moved up?
      How many times has GGG moved up?

You gotta be kidding me...................

Exactly LMAO these dudes are clowns!! pussie g is 34 with a trash ass resume and scared to move up one weight class and is claiming to be the best. Fighting freshman and back up JV fighters but don't want to play with the big boys at Varsity. Straight pussie LMAO

Comment

How many times has Floyd moved up?
        How many times has GGG moved up?

You gotta be kidding me...................
        rascal just shut the f@ck up... your polluting the thread with your utter ****e

Comment

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
          Changes nothing. Floyd said he would beat GGG. If his reasoning for not fighting him then is he doesn't want to move up anymore, that's a lame excuse. Even then, GGG was moving down to the division where Floyd was the champion...
          What you mean it changes nothing?

Dude hasn't moved a pound in his pro career. Ran his mouth about beating everybody from 154-168, got challenged and punked out.

Has the nerve to try and fish in the 168 division and then try and CW the best there? Nope. Said he can beat anyone in 168? Go do it. Won't? Then goodbye.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
            I agree and disagree. I think Floyd would absolutely fight him, if he moved up and beat ward.
            The thing is Floyd knows he wouldn't have to, because ggg won't move up, and he wouldn't beat ward if he did.
            You hit it right on the head. 1000% accurate

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
              So Floyd asking lil g to move up from that garbage ass division is a problem? So this middleweight is going on ESPN talking to Kellerman saying he would knock out Floyd, and Floyd saying if he was bigger he would beat lil g easy. 160 is a garbage fuucking division period. lil g resume attest to that. He should move his scary ass up like Floyd said and challenge himself.

Dude is a pussie you can't defend that. 160 is a garbage division you can't defend that. People aren't fighting lil g in that weak ass division you can't defend that. Instead of lil g wanting to fight 40 year old WW he should grow some nuts and move up. That beast by the name of Andre Ward is willing to greet pussie g at 168 with open arms.

End of story all the greats moved up period look at: Pacqiauo, Mayweather, De La Hoya, Cotto, Ray Leonard, Duran, Cotto, Marquez etc... Glad they all didn't act like pussie g and dominate a weak ass division and claim to be the best but scared to move up. YOU CANNOT DEFEND THAT

Pussie g should move up and test himself and we would not even be talking about pussie g and Floyd. Fans like you are the reason pussie g hasn't moved up yet
              Floyd is not asking GGG to move up, he is DEMANDING that he move up and BACK DOWN again! Keep embarrassing yourself because you have insulted Hagler and other ATG's while defending a PUSSEY demand by Floyd! FYI - I am not a GGG fan and I don't defend whether he moves up or not, this is about Floyd's REDICULOUS demand! Damn you have no shame insulting GGG but defend Floyd's LAME A$$ demand! I'm done with you and your mindless, biased crap!!

Comment

Dude hasn't moved a pound in his pro career. Ran his mouth about beating everybody from 154-168, got challenged and punked out.

Has the nerve to try and fish in the 168 division and then try and CW the best there? Nope. Said he can beat anyone in 168? Go do it. Won't? Then goodbye.
                Doe, stop making sh2t up. Nobody challenged him. If you mean Ward, then you're lying to your face. Ward just kept blowing up smoke. HBO offered the fight to both a year ago and Ward turned it down.

Comment

There's no difference between Floyd running his mouth but not following through with the fight and GGG running his mouth and not following true with the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by JQside View Post
                    Doe, stop making sh2t up. Nobody challenged him. If you mean Ward, then you're lying to your face. Ward just kept blowing up smoke. HBO offered the fight to both a year ago and Ward turned it down.
                    Yeah, sure they did.

Got challenged, punked out. You try and spin it anyway you want. He punked out.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X