Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: McGregor Fight May Happen, I Can't Overlook Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ONLY way ill watch that is if connor gets to use those 4oz gloves lol other than that, PASSS

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
      The ONLY way ill watch that is if connor gets to use those 4oz gloves lol other than that, PASSS
      Why not bareknuckle?

Comment

Fight isn't happening. Floyd just misses being the bride now that he's only a bridesmaid.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          On the street Floyd's bodyguards stomp a mud hole in McGregor.
          This is true

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
            On the street Floyd spits him in the eye, fakes a jab and kicks in the groin.
            Actually the kick to the cahones gets blocked and Connor grabs the leg and snaps it in half at the knee. Connor then can't understand why Floyd won't join him for a few pints of beer at the pub like the other guys he beat up back home.

Comment

Only interesting about these 2 competing with each other is being brash, flashy and **** talking for promos. Other than that both should stay out of each other's lanes.

Comment

What a joke. Is this for the WWE title?

Comment

This would be just ******ed. I am fan of combat sports in general, really like kickboxing, mma, boxing, muay thai etc. And I love to see guys from different combat sports fighting in other style, its great fun, but this makes no sense.

Conor is a former boxer but never made it big in boxing or even stayed very long as far as I know

Floyd on the other hand is #1 P4P fighter currently. I never believed that he would retire at 49-0, he has one more fight in him, definitely. But Conor? If Floyd would to return, it would be awful to fight in such a mismatch. Fans deserve better imo, boxing deserves better. It already was pretty awful to see him fight his "final fight" against Berto, the man who was whopping 3-3 and his last 6 fights before the Mayweather fight...

But that's just what I think, I dont know **** about boxing.

I hope that if Floyd comes back to boxing (and I believe he will have one more fight) that it wont be a mismatch but a great opponent, suiting for a retirement fight for the #1 P4P boxer

Comment

Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
                    This would be just ******ed. I am fan of combat sports in general, really like kickboxing, mma, boxing, muay thai etc. And I love to see guys from different combat sports fighting in other style, its great fun, but this makes no sense.

Conor is a former boxer but never made it big in boxing or even stayed very long as far as I know

Floyd on the other hand is #1 P4P fighter currently. I never believed that he would retire at 49-0, he has one more fight in him, definitely. But Conor? If Floyd would to return, it would be awful to fight in such a mismatch. Fans deserve better imo, boxing deserves better. It already was pretty awful to see him fight his "final fight" against Berto, the man who was whopping 3-3 and his last 6 fights before the Mayweather fight...

But that's just what I think, I dont know **** about boxing.

I hope that if Floyd comes back to boxing (and I believe he will have one more fight) that it wont be a mismatch but a great opponent, suiting for a retirement fight for the #1 P4P boxer
                    Here's the thing though. Floyd has clearly lost a step and is not the fighter he once was. Although he is still very good he is not as sharp as he was just a few years ago. Floyd knows that he's not the same fighter and a comeback fight against one of these young hungry lions like Porter, Thurman, or Golovkin would be a huge risk for him. He also knows that if he were to comeback the only person who could guarantee him a huge pay out would have to be another guy with a big name. The guys I listed are good fighters but not household names.

Floyd is looking for someone who would be easy to take but would also bring huge numbers as well and Conor is that guy. This fight would have been a massacre had Floyd been in his prime but he's old now and I think that would make it somewhat more competitive. He knows that he would need an easy comeback fight.

Comment

I don't even mind it as an exhibition, maybe the biggest name in each sport going at it, especially with their personalities. It might be fun but that's all, it shouldn't be taken seriously as a boxing match. I doubt Conor could even complete with Floyd's sparring partners in a proper boxing match.

Comment

Working...
                      X