Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: McGregor Fight May Happen, I Can't Overlook Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we get GGG vs McGregor instead? I want to see McGregor get brutalized by a man his own weight.

Comment

Slow/Flat Footed/Basic Danny for an 8 figure payday or an even easier fight with McGregor for a 9 figure payday. This fool really did pimp the system.

Comment

Dana's not going to let Floyd dismantle his most marketable asset and pay him 100 mil for doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
          On the street or in the Octagon McGregor destroys him inside 1minute. In boxing Floyd plays it safe and wins a 12 round unanimous decision putting on an amazing defensive clinic. There will not be a mark on anyone's face, they make their money, and we get the shaft again. F 'em.
          On the street Floyd's bodyguards stomp a mud hole in McGregor.

Comment

Maximum money, minumum risk. Well played Floyd, well played.

Comment

Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
              On the street or in the Octagon McGregor destroys him inside 1minute. In boxing Floyd plays it safe and wins a 12 round unanimous decision putting on an amazing defensive clinic. There will not be a mark on anyone's face, they make their money, and we get the shaft again. F 'em.
              On the street Floyd spits him in the eye, fakes a jab and kicks in the groin.

Comment

floyd is using mcgregor and the UFC to hype up his return the way the UFC hyped up their fighters by talking **** about floyd in the media.

floyd is just returning the favor and will be announcing a fight vs garcia using mcgregor as fanfare.

you cucks gon learn.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                  Can we get GGG vs McGregor instead? I want to see McGregor get brutalized by a man his own weight.
                  McGregor is UFC's 145 lb. champion. The weight fits perfectly.

Comment

Hell yeah. I would buy this for sure.

Comment

Smh. It would be the easiest money he's ever made though.

Comment

Working...
                      X