Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin Tests Positive For Meldonium, Wilder Title Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He may well have taken it while it was legal, but it's an obvious PED when every athlete in Russia was one that ****......****ing loopholes...

Comment

• Originally posted by TudorMiron View Post
      Are you serious? Something is rotten in Denmark?
      Microdosing??? taking 0.07 micro gm? Can you imagine how much is it????

This ammount can only be a trace from previous usage of this substance.
      Yes, its 0.07 micrograms.

If he'd have tested consistently for it fair enough. But he passed several tests before the one he got popped for. That seems suspect to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
        I don't think anybody is surprised at all! On Wilder Side I think he should sue, something must be done when Cheaters get caught, not just a damn suspension but they should also take a HIT Financially and I'm not talking about a Slap on the Wrist "FINE" either

RIDICULOUS then you have IDIOTS like Browne who would argue that he is clean only to find out from his B Sample that he is dirty and now it is just silence from him and Hatton Promotions

I will be honest, I thought he was Dirty vs Mike Perez to be honest but of course I'm not going to run around posting that without any proof but something did not look right that fight
        What are you? He could not be dirty against Perez as at that point meldonium was perfectly legal. Do you try to suggest that if he tested postive but much lower than allowed trace of a substance that was legal 5 months ago than it means that he's heavy cheater?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Im screaming it now and have been. And look at that....its true
          It's OK. I admit your right to do so. One question - about which exactly steroid we're talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            This..

This is the obvious thing to take out of this, instead we're talking how much was traced. In Russia alone there were 27 cases as of the end of March. I mean, are there really that many a athletes from Jan 1 til the end of March that have heart conditions they told no one about?
            Just like the Mexicans are all eating meat tainted with clenbutorol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              I think this actually blow a whole in sharapova case, it seems most athlete in russia were using this drug pure to gain an advantage, not because they suffer from a heart condition.
              It was a legal substance until this year in boxing. Vada is not the DEA, they dont deal with that side of the issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Fight needs to be called off now!!! Ban Povetkin PERM from boxing!!!
                What did he do to you? Something personal?

Do you know that Povetkin is technically clean according to rules of organisation that conducts the test? Still want to ban him for life?

Or is this a worry for Wilder being KO'd?

Comment

• Originally posted by TudorMiron View Post
                  It's OK. I admit your right to do so. One question - about which exactly steroid we're talking about?
                  PED's in general. I cant pinpoint an exact one cause i think they are dirty on multiple levels with multiple drugs. Depends on sport

I said before that if i Wilder i would have brought my own water, food, and had a very close person i trusted there for every test to make sure nothing got swept under the rug, bribed to change, or anything else they can come up with.

Russian people are nice, from the ones i know, but for sports i wouldnt trust them for a second

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                    You mean replace one roided fighter with another!? Lol..
                    yes. Ortiz would give all HW hell thou.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      Ffs Povetkin you mug.

Really wanted to see this fight

Was gonna be huge for the division with Parker Takam the same day/night.
                      Fight isn't completely dead in the water yet, bud.

Still have a chance of Wilder swinging from Alabama and landing all the way in Moscow on Povetkin's "enhanced" chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X