Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin Tests Positive For Meldonium, Wilder Title Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this actually blow a whole in sharapova case, it seems most athlete in russia were using this drug pure to gain an advantage, not because they suffer from a heart condition.

Comment

• Originally posted by TudorMiron View Post
      Many people will still scream "Russians on Roids!" .
      Im screaming it now and have been. And look at that....its true

Comment

• Oh **** Ryabinskiy is on twitter. I never thought to look him up. Just figured he was on some mystery **** like Haymon.

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
          Wilder Vs Ortiz

You mean replace one roided fighter with another!? Lol..

Comment

• Ffs Povetkin you mug.

Really wanted to see this fight

Was gonna be huge for the division with Parker Takam the same day/night.

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post

If correct, Povetkin should be declared clean per their rules. Per this article, WADA says:

If they detect 70 nanograms (1000 nanogram=1microgram, µg) of Meldonium at the end of April, it's highly likely that the supplement was indeed ingested in 2015.
              As i said, probly are traces from 2015.

Comment

• Fight needs to be called off now!!! Ban Povetkin PERM from boxing!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  It would make sense to allow the fight if Povetkin hadn't NOT tested for meldonium previous to his dirty result. I'd assume he's microdosing or he was masking it previously, but something is rotten in Denmark with it & if logical people are involved in this decision it ain't happening. Luckily for the fans of this fight happening, & honestly I'm probably one, logical **** don't happen a whole lot in boxing.
                  Are you serious? Something is rotten in Denmark?
                  Microdosing??? taking 0.07 micro gm? Can you imagine how much is it????

This ammount can only be a trace from previous usage of this substance.

Comment

• I bet Ryabinsky couldn't pass a PED test either lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      I think this actually blow a whole in sharapova case, it seems most athlete in russia were using this drug pure to gain an advantage, not because they suffer from a heart condition.
                      This..

This is the obvious thing to take out of this, instead we're talking how much was traced. In Russia alone there were 27 cases as of the end of March. I mean, are there really that many a athletes from Jan 1 til the end of March that have heart conditions they told no one about?

Comment

Working...
                      X