No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin Tests Positive For Meldonium, Wilder Title Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    Lol. It is funny how many people have been getting popped with the more frequent application of VADA. USADA "strategic use of CIR/TUE's/destroying samples/testing until a clean sample shows up" is a joke.
    People that make this argument are ****ing ******ed.

How many fighters use USADA compared to the cheaper copycat VADA?

Comment

• I hate this for Deontay, that 5 million had to be looking really good to him. Hope the fight still goes on and they give him a piece of povetkin's purse because checks like this don't come along often. Also the drug taken was only recently banned by WADA and not necessarily any boxing commission, and its not a steroid just helps with stamina, not a danger enhancing drug if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        Damn! I thought it was only blacks and Mexicans. Welcome to the club Russia.
        Russia has been cheating for years, welcome to reality. Now go back in your hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          You know what doe. You & I & a bunch of people can see this & say okay Povetkin is for sure doing something sketchy to be clean & then dirty like these facts are saying. What that is is debatable, but clearly something is up that is illegal. But I don't got a lot of faith in the PED power structure of boxing to come to that same conclusion. I hope the fight is off at this point & Povetkin gets a year or longer suspension, but I got lil faith in that happening.
          I expected the same cast of characters to make excuses. What I didn't expect is the people who accept the fact he cheated but still want the fight to continue. What's the point of testing if they're going to allow fighters to fight? May as well get rid of all testing and put fighters on a doctor prescribed PED program.

He should be suspended for 6 months and randomly tested during those six months and when he's reinstated he should continue to be randomly tested the rest of his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
            I hate this for Deontay, that 5 million had to be looking really good to him. Hope the fight still goes on and they give him a piece of povetkin's purse because checks like this don't come along often. Also the drug taken was only recently banned by WADA and not necessarily any boxing commission, and its not a steroid just helps with stamina, not a danger enhancing drug if you will.
            A drug that improves blood flow throughout the body is a HUGE advantage in any sport, especially boxing. Its nearly criminal to have that sort of advantage.

Comment

• Povektin should use the Lucas Browne excuse: "they drugged my steak the night before."

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post

Don't argue with fools who don't understand, VADA and USADA send all their samples to WADA.

Comment

• But is that below the acceptable levels??? And when did they start testing in "nanograms"? All somebody has to do is contact VADA and ask them if this guy is lying or telling the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by sirron000 View Post
                    Russia has been cheating for years, welcome to reality. Now go back in your hole.
                    everyone who has been paying attention to the ped scandals knows eastern european athletes are at the epicenter of ped use right now this is no surprise and everyone even bashed wilder for saying he thinks povetkin uses ped's

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post

Pro boxing. VADA catches people. USADA just adds another questionable antic.

USADA says it uses CIR sparingly to control costs. Well, if they are stretched so thin they are still pretty useless.

Again, VADA is catching people here. USADA isn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X