No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin Tests Positive For Meldonium, Wilder Title Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Smh. To be expected I guess. There was no way it could go ahead without it being a farce tbh.

Fuck Povetkin.

Comment

• Yeah well, "Fat Dan" may be FOS.

Do the right thing for the fans. If Wilder is still game, let them fight. If he KO's Povetkin it won't matter anyway, if Povetkin gases over 12 it'll clearly debunk any "performance enhancement". It's a win win.

If Wilder doesn't want to do it, then call it off and that's fine with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        I told you all that these stink'n Russian's and Britts cant be trusted! Damn you Povetkin you stole Wilders moment! Anthony Joshua you necks! Klitschko you're juiced too!
        But US fighters can ?

Do tarver berto peterson are russians ?

Is grandpa hopkins only relying on experience ?

Holyfield and roy jones are brit legends ?

Comment

• Update: A decision has NOT been reached yet. My guess: Wilder's team still wants the payday.

Comment

• if the fight goes on , and povetkin wins, would it be ruled a NC?

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Update: A decision has NOT been reached yet. My guess: Wilder's team still wants the payday.

That's not an update. Fat Dan's post was an hour ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                That's not an update. Fat Dan's post was an hour ago.
                The point is, ESPN is the only one saying it's cancelled. 4 other sources say it hasn't yet been decided, including WBC themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  The point is, ESPN is the only one saying it's cancelled. 4 other sources say it hasn't yet been decided, including WBC themselves.
                  ESPN is the only one with a recent update as in today. You can't post something from yesterday or several hours before as a counter point.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    ESPN is the only one with a recent update as in today. You can't post something from yesterday as a counter point.
                    A potentially inaccurate recent post is not useful if the older posts are accurate.

Anyone can post something 10 minutes ago, do you believe it just because it's recent despite potentially being wrong?

If WBC themselves post something recent, I believe that. Not one guy at one network who's been wrong and can't provide an official statement from the source. It's all his words and what he "thinks".

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      if the fight goes on , and povetkin wins, would it be ruled a NC?
                      LOL **** man who knows. This is a nutty ass situation. I'd guess no, unless he tests positive for this substance during a pre fight (day of the fight) or post fight test. I think results that could be perceived as his in the ring PED status would be the decider. Thats just my assumption, who knows.

Comment

Working...
                      X