Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What besides power has you sold on Artur Betebiev, i just dont see it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    Believe the hype. YOu should educate yourself on what he did in the amateurs. Hes the real deal
    **** the amatuers...do you know how many good amatuers tank as pros?

its gold medalist that never became contenders and average amatuers who became all time greats

dont run from BDS...you need a great white hope.....just admit it...they guy is highly unproven and hasnt shown much besides aggression, strength and power

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      no back pedaling just calling you beotches out....you guys act like a bunch of females...its a boxing forum...everyone wont agree with you or like the fighters you like....get over it scrub

you idiots are still butt huit.....WTF mayweather has to do with a thread about beterbiev....see you butthurt Mayweather detractors are looking for a new hero...the man is retired...you'll never see the man lose or knocked out...i know it breaks your heart...get over it

you dumbasses like brigdramashow bring up race in every thread.....threads go pages with out any type of racial posts but soon as we see you guys name " bu bu bu he racist, bu bu bu he not slick black fighter do"

man be for real...you dudes have low self esteem and are in search of a great white hope...thats all to it.

how about this dumb ass.....go search the threads ive made......Kovalev is one of my favorite fighters, so is loma chenko, i made a kelly pavlik appreciation thread not too long ago, bet you didnt see it......also made threads for Japanese fighters i like, etc.

if all you are looking for are threads with certain topics, thats all you will see.....do your own work idiot. you guys suck at deflecting......admit you have issues with fighters with melanin and move on
      Mayweather is not the subject of this thread but you have talked about him twice in this thread already before I said anything.

I don't give a fuk who likes what fighters. I only call bs when I see it. And 90% of your posts are bs.

Plus truth be told you are the one who is bothered by people who don't like the fighters you like or praise the fighters you praise who by the way are only black fighters.

So eat a d1ck youngster.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
        Mayweather is not the subject of this thread but you have talked about him twice in this thread already before I said anything.

I don't give a fuk who likes what fighters. I only call bs when I see it. And 90% of your posts are bs.

Plus truth be told you are the one who is bothered by people who don't like the fighters you like or praise the fighters you praise who by the way are only black fighters.

So eat a d1ck youngster.
        well said ^

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          well said ^
          get off that man's nuts....you both are former mayweather detractors who've been searching for someone to dick ride but the hype jobs keep taking L's

Comment

So eat a d1ck youngster.
            90% of my posts are BS to a low self esteem having, race baiting coward.....if my posts suck so much, why reply dumb azz....you cant help it.

you guys suffer from inferiority complex...it hurts you guys not to see many dominant, great, white fighters......if that makes you feel accomplished, keep looking for a hero bro

proof is in the pudding.....I like fighters from all walks of life and races...sorry bro.....admit you don't like fighters because of their race and move on.....

Boxing is dominated by Latino(who have African ancestors as well), American blacks and Asians so why would I be up in arms about white fighters having success?

like I said you have low self esteem and your self worth depends on your favorite fighters.....who are white.....to win

hell you dudes are so desperate for a great white hope, you guys made an Asian guy....born in asia.....your great white hope bwahahahahahahahahahaha....its pathetic bro

you guys suck and deflecting and the entire forum has been on to you scrubs a long time......you

Comment

So eat a d1ck youngster.

you **** aren't even man enough to stand by what you believe in....both of you are straight up puzzy

if I had disdain for someone because of their race I'd be man enough to say so.......you cowards hide behind computer screens and deflect how you feel on others.....you don't like fighters because of their race and only support white fighters...its clear as day.....have good day....beotches

Comment

• It's all about the power, man. Fools were sold on J-Rock too...

Comment

get off that man's nuts....you both are former mayweather detractors who've been searching for someone to dick ride but the hype jobs keep taking L's

not a mayweather detractor, where does this myth come from lol

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    It's all about the power, man. Fools were sold on J-Rock too...
                    I was sold on jrock because of his ability not his power. He actually out boxed charlo for the majority of the fight but didn't realize his chin isn't that solid.

Comment

90% of my posts are BS to a low self esteem having, race baiting coward.....if my posts suck so much, why reply dumb azz....you cant help it.

you guys suffer from inferiority complex...it hurts you guys not to see many dominant, great, white fighters......if that makes you feel accomplished, keep looking for a hero bro

proof is in the pudding.....I like fighters from all walks of life and races...sorry bro.....admit you don't like fighters because of their race and move on.....

Boxing is dominated by Latino(who have African ancestors as well), American blacks and Asians so why would I be up in arms about white fighters having success?

like I said you have low self esteem and your self worth depends on your favorite fighters.....who are white.....to win

hell you dudes are so desperate for a great white hope, you guys made an Asian guy....born in asia.....your great white hope bwahahahahahahahahahaha....its pathetic bro

you guys suck and deflecting and the entire forum has been on to you scrubs a long time......you
                      I reply to your bs threads to expose your hypocritical ass. You try and come off as some know it all but everyone here knows the truth that you don't know **** and you are the race baiter.

So don't try and project your thinking on me. You call me a race baiter and a fan of white fighters only. That's who you are but with black fighters.

I'm a real fan of the sport and love all types of fighters, black, white, brown, yellow, brawlers, boxers, bangers and everything in between. Im not a one dimensional fan like you.

So grow up and expand your thinking.

Comment

Working...
                      X