Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What besides power has you sold on Artur Betebiev, i just dont see it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks pretty useful to me. Apart from his feet which look below average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      Looks pretty useful to me. Apart from his feet which look below average.
      ...and his total lack of head movement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        Looks pretty useful to me. Apart from his feet which look below average.
        yea his balance is a little off...he can work that out in the gym....he is 31 so time isnt on his side

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          Spence will be in with a legit welterweight contender soon....moment of truth soon

Beterbiev should fight a Barrera, Shabransky, Smith jr level guy before he gets mentioned vs the wards and kovalevs

spence hypetrain on the forum is recent.
          I agree.
          He's needs some better wins to earn the hype.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            the man has power, size, and tenacity....where is his jab, defense, angles and balanced combos to the head and body? altering speed and power?

he has the foundation to make a very good pro but im just not seeing this monster who is gonna run through the current top 175ers....have to see him tested first
            yep i agree. All based on hunches so far, only way to see how good he is is by fighting the best. My hunch is that he'll do just fine but ive been wrong before so we shall see!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              Spence should get more hype than Beterbiev.

Who is Artur's best win???
              tavoris cloud. DOnt think hes that much worse than algieri at welter. Had lost before but beterbiev destroyed the guy.

edit: and both spence and beterbiev deserve the hype, if them two fighters arent allowed to be hyped, who is?

Comment

• Beterbiev was pretty impressive when he stopped Tavoris Cloud in just 2 rounds but the shine has faded a bit.

I guess we won't know until he faces a top fighter at 175lbs like Stevenson who doesn't seem to be that interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
                  Beterbiev was pretty impressive when he stopped Tavoris Cloud in just 2 rounds but the shine has faded a bit.

I guess we won't know until he faces a top fighter at 175lbs like Stevenson who doesn't seem to be that interested.
                  ..and you KNOW this how??

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    yep i agree. All based on hunches so far, only way to see how good he is is by fighting the best. My hunch is that he'll do just fine but ive been wrong before so we shall see!
                    now that we can agree on that...can we agree that GGG has to do the same before he is annointed the best middleweight in the world....he has only one win over a current top ten guy....he beats Jacobs....he is one step closer...he gets that strap from BJS and he is undispuied....beating canelo seals the deal with all 3 scalps...it just hasnt happened yet...i reserve anointing fighters until they are proven vs elite competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      ..and you KNOW this how??
                      Beterbiev has mentioned facing Stevenson before = Beterbiev Interested.

Stevenson hasn't mentioned Beterbiev = Stevenson not interested.

I could say the same thing about Sergey and his team but they mentioned facing Beterbiev sometime soon before the shameful decision of their last fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X