Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What besides power has you sold on Artur Betebiev, i just dont see it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's a good fighter. However at 31, he's extremely behind schedule. Not sure why people are upset, it was a pretty good question. He has a lot to prove right now and he's basically been idle for a whole year, which makes zero sense.

Comment

• People put too much stock in the Cloud and Campillo wins. Both were WAY past it and had been whooped multiple times over the recent years before Beterbiev got to them.

Dude is strong as hell and has good power, but he's never been in there with someone he can't overpower. It's hard to know just what he's capable of without seeing him pushed. Right now I don't see how the hell you pick him over Stevenson, let alone Kovalev or Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        If you say anything about their Russian heroes they get all moist.

...and most of them ain't even Russians.
        the sad thing, many of them are white americans who cling to eastern european fighters because they are having some success and have very good fighters. We dont have many stand out european american fighters....Joe Smith Jr, making noise...i like his attitude and temperment.

I couldnt care less about race but i find it funny when racists accuse others of being racist. I have loved ones from all religions, races and creeds. The insecure, inferiority complex riddled posters are the most delusional

doesnt change the fact they need a great white hope....i wish they'd grow some balls and say so

here is their theme song...perfect....WIDE POWAH!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          People put too much stock in the Cloud and Campillo wins. Both were WAY past it and had been whooped multiple times over the recent years before Beterbiev got to them.

Dude is strong as hell and has good power, but he's never been in there with someone he can't overpower. It's hard to know just what he's capable of without seeing him pushed. Right now I don't see how the hell you pick him over Stevenson, let alone Kovalev or Ward.
          exactly

Comment

People put too much stock in the Cloud and Campillo wins. Both were WAY past it and had been whooped multiple times over the recent years before Beterbiev got to them.

Dude has 0 head movement.

He went down easily when he was slapped by Jeff Page Jr.

When he got to his feet....he backed clear to the other side of the ring and rested on the ropes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
              He's a good fighter. However at 31, he's extremely behind schedule. Not sure why people are upset, it was a pretty good question. He has a lot to prove right now and he's basically been idle for a whole year, which makes zero sense.
              a certain demographic gets butthurt when you ask simple questions but criticize more proven fighters daily...smgdh

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                the sad thing, many of them are white americans who cling to eastern european fighters because they are having some success and have very good fighters. We dont have many stand out european american fighters....Joe Smith Jr, making noise...i like his attitude and temperment.

I couldnt care less about race but i find it funny when racists accuse others of being racist. I have loved ones from all religions, races and creeds. The insecure, inferiority complex riddled posters are the most delusional

doesnt change the fact they need a great white hope....i wish they'd grow some balls and say so

here is their theme song...perfect....WIDE POWAH!!!!!

White Americans I can at least understand...we both know why they're so lame....it's the pinoy and mexican/latino worshippers that puzzle me.

Comment

he can overpower everyone in the world

Comment

• I think he will falter eventually if he keeps fighting at light heavy. He is a really a cruiserweight. It will catch up to him. He is in his 30's now.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      whats up with you idiots and race? inferiority complex or something bro?

Dude hasnt even beat a top ten contender yet, idiots saying "he destroys kovalev and ward doe!!!"

based of what? his style and you like him....thats about it...if you are big on fighters because they are aggressive and support them because of their race, say so.....you dudes are so simple minded and i see right through you guys....your deflections suck and you know as well as i do you need a hero, so you claim posters dislike fighter A because of race knowing damn well you troll fighters and dont support certain fighters because of race....be honest for once in your life...dont be a coward and stand by your ideals.

how many times are you going to type the same phrase " you come off as a know it all"....you know i dont give two crumbs about your opinion of me so go eat a kit kat and get some poosie.
                      Look at you complaining about race when you only like fighters of a certain color and bash and trash every fighter that isn't of the color scheme you like.

I haven't seen anybody say that dude can beat Kovalev or Ward right now. Just because people think with time and polishing he can beat those type of guys that means they don't know ****.

In all honesty I don't think to highly of the guy just yet but he has potential to make lots of noise. So for you to just brush him off like he isn't **** shows me you really don't know wtf you are talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X