Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan grabbed his balls and stepped up...why can't ggg?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the only thing that makes Canelo ggg a lucrative fight is because of Canelo. Canelo could fight shah khan next and make more money in his last two fights than a fight with ggg. You really think this fight is about the belts/pride and not about the money for ggg?

I also sell bridges

Canelo will take this fight out of pride though. Ward smooth called ggg (Abels) bluff and they tucked tail. No pride there, it's really disappointing too.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      Actually it's a quite clear mismatch. Somehow it don't register to you that ggg has already beaten everybody by proxy. He's done at MW. I mean, that's unless he's waiting around for Canelo to "cash out" right? Or is getting ko'd a part of cashing out now? I'm confused.
      I would respect Canelo's decision not to fight Golovkin IF Canelo would relinquish the belt instead of holding it hostage. That would be fine. But he's been avoiding fighting the person who should've owned that belt a long time ago.

Comment

Literally nobody asked to see this fight and the result was exactly as expected.

It wasn't a step up it was a cherry pick, a purchased win.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
          I would respect Canelo's decision not to fight Golovkin IF Canelo would relinquish the belt instead of holding it hostage. That would be fine. But he's been avoiding fighting the person who should've owned that belt a long time ago.
          Hostage?? Didn't he just win the belt last September? He's not entitled to a voluntary now?

you ggg extremists love to exaggerate.

Canelo isn't going to give up the belt (although he should and tell ggg to "get ****ed, you gets no payday from me" for running up in the ring after the fight)

The bolded is exactly my point. To me he already dominates the division.
          Move on, nobody wants it with you at MW. You want big money take a big risk. You want mediocrity hang out for awhile

Maybe he was just imagining what it would be like to be a superstar. **** his neighbor Borat is more famous than him...
          Last edited by -MEGA-; 05-08-2016, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Obviously I'm no promoter but this fight is going down in September because of the stunt they pulled tonight jumping in the ring.
            I have doubts but only because of GBP - Canelo gets poleaxed and they have no cashcow

BTW, I am no Golovtard

K2 has not stepped up to the plate IMO

They have taken step aside money once too often and arguably could have made some bigger fights for GGG IF they had loosened the purse strings.

Nothing in their action screams "fight the best."

Having said that, if Canelo gets hit with right hands by GGG (or Lemieux, Jacobs, etc) the way he did today then he will be in deep ****

Comment

GGG is 34? Holy ***** this guy is old for boxing. And who has he fought? Daaaaamn boi! This dude has only 2-3 years left. Over 35 in boxing is considered hang up the gloves

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                I have doubts but only because of GBP - Canelo gets poleaxed and they have no cashcow

BTW, I am no Golovtard

K2 has not stepped up to the plate IMO

They have taken step aside money once too often and arguably could have made some bigger fights for GGG IF they had loosened the purse strings.

Nothing in their action screams "fight the best."

Having said that, if Canelo gets hit with right hands by GGG (or Lemieux, Jacobs, etc) the way he did today then he will be in deep ****
                Obviously different strategies for different fighters, right? Khans known as a very good boxer I think Canelo wanted to prove he could out box him. Even though Canelo wa getting worked over he was cutting down the ring and forcing khan to fight straight in and out, no angles. Then he got his distance, I knew that right was coming over the top since the fourth round when he practically started hitting him in the back with it. I was telling my son that he was gonna get khan blocking the body and come over the top. I would say that Canelo chose not to impose his size. But damn, that KO was brutal. All in all Canelo out boxed khan while losing every round (if that makes sense) he wouldn't fight a big puncher like that.

If I was Canelo I'd demand a 24x24 foot ring and not those little 18x18s that ggg uses. As well as the softest gloves he could find. Because other than being the mandatory, ggg has no say. **** it, put him in a pink tutu that says "I heart Canelo"

I'm thinking that GBP was trying to put this off as long as they could too. But I'm thinking Canelo told them to make this ****in fight happen now! HBO and team ggg totally disrespected him tonight IMO.

Honestly, I think Canelo doesn't lose nothing with a loss to ggg. Like I said, I think he could successfully run through 168 and not truly be tested until 175. No shame in losing to somebody that could pull that off right?

On the flip side ggg has nothing to gain other than a belt he should already have had and a payday.

I always lol at ggg saying Canelo is a business man first like he's willing to take a risk. It's all business when your not fighting for pride.

This is directed to all the ggg towel boys out there, not necessarily you.
                Last edited by -MEGA-; 05-08-2016, 04:16 AM.

Comment

I don't get it

Canelo is the one refusing to fight him on the normal weight title which he holds yet ggg is the one ducking?

I'm not either guys fan but it's clear canelo is using the pacman/floyd strategy in waiting till their main competitor declines before he fights them

Comment

Obviously different strategies for different fighters, right? Khans known as a very good boxer I think Canelo wanted to prove he could out box him. Even though Canelo wa getting worked over he was cutting down the ring and forcing khan to fight straight in and out, no angles. Then he got his distance, I knew that right was coming over the top since the fourth round when he practically started hitting him in the back with it. I was telling my son that he was gonna get khan blocking the body and come over the top. I would say that Canelo chose not to impose his size. But damn, that KO was brutal. All in all Canelo out boxed khan while losing every round (if that makes sense) he wouldn't fight a big puncher like that.

If I was Canelo I'd demand a 24x24 foot ring and not those little 18x18s that ggg uses. As well as the softest gloves he could find. Because other than being the mandatory, ggg has no say. **** it, put him in a pink tutu that says "I heart Canelo"

I'm thinking that GBP was trying to put this off as long as they could too. But I'm thinking Canelo told them to make this ****in fight happen now! HBO and team ggg totally disrespected him tonight IMO.

Honestly, I think Canelo doesn't lose nothing with a loss to ggg. Like I said, I think he could successfully run through 168 and not truly be tested until 175.

On the flip side ggg has nothing to gain other than a belt he should already have had and a payday.

I always lol at ggg saying Canelo is a business man first like he's willing to take a risk. It's all business when your not fighting for pride.

This is directed to all the ggg towel boys out there, not necessarily you.
                    So basically you admit that Canelo is ducking GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
                      So basically you admit that Canelo is ducking GGG?
                      So basically you admit that you've ducked everyone of my questions and only came back in here to suck more as a poster?

No he's not ducking dip****. When this fight gets made for September will you admit ggg ducked Ward?

Comment

Working...
                      X