No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Drills Khan With Brutal One-Punch Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    He made a mistake and got caught! He was schooling Canelo until the KO!
    Bro SHARKS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
      I don't know why people are upset. As a Brit-****, I'm sensationally delighted. You can imagine the Khacksuckers like FrankieBruno and Flatline about to hang themselves
      Not only them, I'm also afraid Khan himself might contemplate suicide after this brutal loss.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
        If Khan didn't have a historically bad chin and could actually take a flush shot, who knows what woulda happened?
        Khan was schooling Canelo until he got caught!

Comment

Trowbridges card was horrible as usual

Originally posted by Lords View Post
          Thought Khan was winning the fight before the KO.
          Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
          **** this ***** ginger coward lol. He got outboxed 5-0 and was losing until the knockout lol. GGG smokes this *****.
          Originally posted by LOCOMEX89 View Post
          Khan was winning the fight but got caught.

Good fight for both men. Actually more impressed with how good Khan did.

As for Canelo he's improving but the man called GGG is waiting.
          Originally posted by stephenmc View Post
          To be fair, khan was winning the fight and boxing rings around nelo.....
          I suppose it finished the way we taught tho, that was a brutal KO...
          And its easy to say now that this fight should not of been sanctioned, but at the same time, Khan had success in what he was doing
          Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
          Khan won nearly every round. Canelo's stock went down shockingly. He knocked Khan out cold, which he should have but he looked terrible most of the fight. Maybe he was bored. I guess the fight did it's job. Thst was a beautiful shot.
          Khan outboxed him 5-0 lol. GGG is going to destroy this ginger *****
          Dude was getting outboxed so badly lol. Khan deserves props canelo is an embarassment to boxing.
          Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
          I had Khan 4-1 on my card....then the KO lol....was very good BTW
          Originally posted by kej718 View Post
          I had Khan up 4-2 but it felt like it was a matter of time as the rounds went on. He can never keep that pace for some reason.
          Originally posted by aAgger View Post
          Khan did well. His speed and skills won him most of the rounds up until he got cut and then KO'd. There was no way his chin would've handled a big shot from a strong middleweight. He should go back down to 147 where he belongs and settle scores with Brook and Garcia.

As for Canelo, he needs to man up and fight GGG. Even Khan and Hunter were telling him to fight GGG. That fight needs to happen.
          Originally posted by betmen View Post
          LOL at people who wrote Khan was winning the fight!! khan was losing the fight. he won the first two rounds maybe the third but started at round 3 khan clearly lose momentum and canelo start commanding then the KO happened.

if khan still commanding the fight at round 4 or 5 after round 3 toss up then you can call khan was winning. score card doesn't mean **** inside the sixth round, you have to look at the actual momentum in the fight.
          Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          I had it 3-2 Khan heading into the 6th. Khan won the first 2 rounds, then after that Canelo started timing him and hurting him with anything he landed. Made Khan do the stanky leg with a hard left hook, then hurt him with a vicious body shot, then cut his eye. Going into the 6th even though Khan was ahead on the score I felt Canelo had the momentum and thought it was going to be very hard for Khan to keep moving and keep Canelo off him for 12 full rounds.
          Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
          Whoever said Khan was winning the fight is exposing themselves as emotional bozos.....how can you give Khan more than two rounds?
          Originally posted by Guerrero's Dad View Post
          Can't believe people think Amir was winning that fight. He did the best he could but he was getting broken down and out-boxed from the 3rd round on.
          Last edited by about.thousands; 05-07-2016, 11:29 PM.

Comment

It was a clear 5-0 Khan.

Just made that one mistake which was always a possibility when you take risky fights.

Comment

Khan isn't a skilled fighter, regardless of his chin. He's fast but extremely sloppy and from a technical standpoint isn't anything to write home about.

Comment

I can't even be mad at this ginger khunt, because I bet $2,000 on him to win by knockout at -185 odds netting me over a grand. He still won't beat GGG though.

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                Oh lordt.............smh

Dam the robbery was in the works.... Khan was absolutely in the lead at the time of stoppage. I didn't think he was pitching a shutout but he won the first few rounds clearly.

No way in hell did Canelo win the 1st, Glenn Trowbridge's card was serious ass.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 05-07-2016, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  that was disgusting. they used khan like they used salka but at least khan got paid handsomely
                  To be fair, he took some big shots.

That one though, that was almost a replica of what he did to Kirkland. Lean in low, overhand right on the button.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    LOL at people who wrote Khan was winning the fight!! khan was losing the fight. he won the first two rounds maybe the third but started at round 3 khan clearly lose momentum and canelo start commanding then the KO happened.

if khan still commanding the fight at round 4 or 5 after round 3 toss up then you can call khan was winning. score card doesn't mean **** inside the sixth round, you have to look at the actual momentum in the fight.
                    I agree with this. He clearly won the first 2, round 3 could've went either way, and that was it for him.

Comment

I thought Khan would be able to outbox him over 12, but his chin failed him. It's so surprising. Usually his chin is so strong.

Comment

Working...
                      X