Comments Thread For: Canelo Drills Khan With Brutal One-Punch Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had Khan 4-1 on my card....then the KO lol....was very good BTW

Comment

LOL, Khan was beating Garcia too before he got caught. . . Doesn't make too much difference at the end of the day if you don't see the final bell.

Props to Khan though, he did well up until the KO

Comment

I had Khan up 4-2 but it felt like it was a matter of time as the rounds went on. He can never keep that pace for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by adotd View Post
          All that just to avoid getting stopped by Brook.
          Bit unfair to say that I think....
          I was a fan of brook before he won the title, but what has he done since??
          He has held the belt hostage in England since he has won it, boxed tomato cans who he has easily blown away, and has been hyped by Eddie Hearn and sky sports but hasn't fought anyone.....
          The last few fights, and not even including tonight, Khan has boxed at a higher level and has shown he can box with speed and move...... After tonight even though he was sparked out tonight at 2 weights higher than him, he was boxing rings around canelo, and brook cant hit that hard....... I don't really like khan, but I do respect a boxer when I see one, until brook steps up and fights someone worth while I can only see Khan boxing ring's around him all night..........

+ Eddie Hearn would never let this fight happen, he would demand every little thing to be in brooks favour, which lets be honest, Hearn is a con man

Comment

Canelo puts GGG on blast after the fight: "I invited [Gennady Golovkin] up to the ring. We don't f--- around. I fear no one in this sport"

Said he fights for honor not belts. Take the deal you get offered GGG or pick up your strap in the mail and have notable wins on your resume. Your choice.

Comment

Replay of the KO

Comment

Should have fought Brook afterall props for having the balls to face the most dangerous guys too bad Canelo Alvarez doesn't have that mentality.
                Hopefully the WBC does the right thing and strip that title off him.

Comment

I felt bad for khan until i remembered what he was getting paid for being knocked out

Comment

Should have fought Brook afterall props for having the balls to face the most dangerous guys too bad Canelo Alvarez doesn't have that mentality.
                    Hopefully the WBC does the right thing and strip that title off him.

Comment

Originally posted by Brz_Pugilist View Post
                      Khan would have been a heck of a fighter if he had a chin. A boxer exposes canelo Alvarez. I had khan winning the fight before the ko.
                      Thats why fights are 12 rounds , you cant run and stay outside distance for ever , sooner or later when you are limited as Khan is you get caught and as soon as the distance closed just a little Canelo started landing and then boom .

Nothing new most thought Khan will steal some rounds and then get caught .

Comment

Working...
                      X