Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Drills Khan With Brutal One-Punch Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had it 3-2 Khan heading into the 6th. Khan won the first 2 rounds, then after that Canelo started timing him and hurting him with anything he landed. Made Khan do the stanky leg with a hard left hook, then hurt him with a vicious body shot, then cut his eye. Going into the 6th even though Khan was ahead on the score I felt Canelo had the momentum and thought it was going to be very hard for Khan to keep moving and keep Canelo off him for 12 full rounds.

Comment

And let the next 30 pages of hate begin.

Comment

I'll never get tired of Khan getting KTFO'd

Comment

Khan can STFU up now. Has balls for getting in the ring with Canelo but god was he mouthing off a lot.

Canelo can give everyone the fight they want now and fight GGG.

Comment

this site is weak, the server goes down everytime big fight happened

Comment

Now this was criminal. There was perfectly fine MW fight that could have been tonight. But instead, we got this mismatch.

If he wasn't going fight GGG, he could have at least fought Lemule.

Comment

Oh lordt.............smh

Comment

I had it 3 to 2 Canelo before the ko.

Comment

Whoever said Khan was winning the fight is exposing themselves as emotional bozos.....how can you give Khan more than two rounds?

Comment

Can't believe people think Amir was winning that fight. He did the best he could but he was getting broken down and out-boxed from the 3rd round on.

Comment

Working...
                      X