Collapse
No announcement yet.

is noua inoue the real deal or a high quality japanese device

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as he doesn’t get visible tats., he can hang and probably stop the best.

Comment

Inoue is one of the best fighters in the world. I'd argue he's a bit underrated honestly.

Comment

japanese turtle.. don't know why he keeps on ducking casimero.. the monster vs the monster hunter road warrior.

Comment

We still have people asking if Inoue is for real
          The Monster is firmly placed in the 'phenom' category.

Comment

P4P top 3. He's always going to have people on here saying he hasn't beaten anyone though. People were saying that he hadn't fought anyone and that Rodriguez was going to be his first test, and then they just moved the goal posts on that one

Comment

I love inoue. He’s one of my favorites. I’d like for him to lose one before he gets to 35 fights to ensure he doesn’t want to protect his “0” for retirement.

Comment

I think the Donaire fight cemented that he's the real deal.

The best ever, probably not, but he is as real as it gets in the lower weights.

The guys ts mentioned would be moving up to fight him and while they have skills, it remains to be seen if their power would affect him as he is used to the higher weight.
                Last edited by jreckoning; 01-10-2021, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Question was asked in 2016, him vs Choc at that time would've been an incredible fight, PPV worthy, at least to about 10-15 of us on here

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    P4P top 3. He's always going to have people on here saying he hasn't beaten anyone though. People were saying that he hadn't fought anyone and that Rodriguez was going to be his first test, and then they just moved the goal posts on that one
                    Man that's crazy....Inoue beat Omar Narvaez about 6 years ago, since then he has wins over McDonnel, Payano, Donaire....all the while having moved into bantamweight.

Inoue is the real deal and of course he has more challenges to come.

Comment

no one at these lowerweights is KOing quality opponents like inoue.

it's unheard of.

Comment

Working...
                      X