No announcement yet.

DSG runs into SHAWN PORTER shows fighters dont talk when they see him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSG runs into SHAWN PORTER shows fighters dont talk when they see him

Kind of a ***** move by shawn to talk all that **** then act like nothing happened when he saw him.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
      Kind of a ***** move by shawn to talk all that **** then act like nothing happened when he saw him.
      Did I miss an interview? Only thing I saw was he was asked about Danny's heart and said he thought he had more heart. I did'nt see where Shawn was ****ting all over Danny. Again unless I missed an interview somewhere.

Comment

Porter didn't say anything bad about Danny, all he said was he thinks he has more heart. He wasn't firing shots or anything.

Porter would **** Danny up if they fought.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          This is human nature. Nobody who talks shit behind somebody's back is just going to come out with that when they see them in person. The only time that happens, is if they have beef & are ready for a confrontation. What was Porter supposed to say; "Hey what's up, Danny? How come you 'aint got no heart, man? WHAT, WHAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            Porter didn't say anything bad about Danny, all he said was he thinks he has more heart. He wasn't firing shots or anything.

I stopped counting Danny out. People said the same when he was in line to fight Khan, Matthyssee and others. Porter has size and not much else on danny. I never understood why people act like Porter is some beast. He is sloppy as crap, got dropped by Broner who isnt a legit ww, and lost his biggest fight, to brook who hasnt fought anyone worth a damn outside Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
              This is human nature. Nobody who talks shit behind somebody's back is just going to come out with that when they see them in person. The only time that happens, is if they have beef & are ready for a confrontation. What was Porter supposed to say; "Hey what's up, Danny? How come you 'aint got no heart, man? WHAT, WHAT?"
              That's a ***** move then don't talk about a man behind his back and then get scared when you see him.

Comment

I see Porter with a Dog tail tucked all the way up his.... on this vid.....

PORTER be like........
                Last edited by whitealltrac; 05-02-2016, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post

That's why he turned into Urkel when he saw Swift in person lol hey danny what's up bud lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    he is supposed to have more heart, right? Proof it or STFU. How does he have more heart than Danny when his resume looks like a prospect beside Danny's

Danny has fought far better competition than Porter

Comment

Working...
                    X