No announcement yet.

DSG runs into SHAWN PORTER shows fighters dont talk when they see him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
    Did I miss an interview? Only thing I saw was he was asked about Danny's heart and said he thought he had more heart. I did'nt see where Shawn was ****ting all over Danny. Again unless I missed an interview somewhere.
    I posted in that thread without actually watching the video, but it doesn't actually sound as bad as the title made it sound. I don't think there was a need to say anything more here.
    Last edited by b00g13man; 05-02-2016, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Didn't Porter confront Paulie with his dad after they virtually traded words?

Comment

DSG shouldve said something. Personally if DSG wouldve called him out on it on camera than I wouldve become an instant DSG fan but to turn and tell the camera that he didnt say nothing to me is no different from what Porter did. And dang, people need to quit using the phrase "at the end of the day." lol!

Comment

Lol sorry but to me that's enough trash talking that if I see you in public I don't expect a handshake from you. Can't just talk down to DSG like that then when you see him you shake his hand.

If Mayweather wants a hard night, he should fight me or Thurman. Garcia hasn't showed, proven that he has as much heart or as much toughness as me or Keith Thurman. I think Mayweather can look at that and he could see it as an easier night for him.
          Na he didn't **** on him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            DSG shouldve said something. Personally if DSG wouldve called him out on it on camera than I wouldve become an instant DSG fan but to turn and tell the camera that he didnt say nothing to me is no different from what Porter did. And dang, people need to quit using the phrase "at the end of the day." lol!
            You can't confront someone when they come towards you all submissive with their hand out to shake it. What are you gonna do at that point? The guy came in like "Yo, Danny, bro...I know you saw what I said bro but we're bros, shake my hand please"

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
              That's a ***** move then don't talk about a man behind his back and then get scared when you see him.
              Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              he is supposed to have more heart, right? Proof it or STFU. How does he have more heart than Danny when his resume looks like a prospect beside Danny's

Danny has fought far better competition than Porter
              Lol! These guys are grown ass men & professionals. Are they supposed to just start getting each other's faces right then & there? Maybe duke it out? If there's any beef between them, they'll settle it in the ring. I didn't see Danny calling Shawn out; just a friendly handshake then back to the interview. And Shawn didn't look scared to me. Time to grow up, fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Lol sorry but to me that's enough trash talking that if I see you in public I don't expect a handshake from you. Can't just talk down to DSG like that then when you see him you shake his hand.
                You're missing the point here: it was Porter asking Garcia for a hug after talking trash on the internet as if to say "we good, i don't want no beef wit you". That was some embarrassing beta move.

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
                  You're missing the point here: it was Porter asking Garcia for a hug after talking trash on the internet as if to say "we good, i don't want no beef wit you". That was some embarrassing beta move.
                  I don't know how you interpreted my post. What do you think I am trying to say?

Comment

You can't confront someone when they come towards you all submissive with their hand out to shake it. What are you gonna do at that point? The guy came in like "Yo, Danny, bro...I know you saw what I said bro but we're bros, shake my hand please"
                    I wouldnt have shaken his hand. I am not saying Im a bad ass in anyway but if someone comes to me and extends their hand and I shake back it means I for 1, forgave him and its no big deal or 2 I just let him know he can say whatever he wants about me and I aint gonna do crap. In all reality DSG probably dont care and it aint that big of a deal but I dont think he punked Porter. The Maidana/Broner confrontation on the otherhand was classic.

Comment

I don't know how you interpreted my post. What do you think I am trying to say?
                      That Garcia shouldn't have accepted his "hand shake" after Porter said/wrote he had no heart and wasn't tough.

I hadn't had the time to read your following post before i posted mine.

Comment

Working...
                      X