Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't get it?????????

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
      Lol! These guys are grown ass men & professionals. Are they supposed to just start getting each other's faces right then & there? Maybe duke it out? If there's any beef between them, they'll settle it in the ring. I didn't see Danny calling Shawn out; just a friendly handshake then back to the interview. And Shawn didn't look scared to me. Time to grow up, fellas.
      Yep. Everything this guy just said

Comment

Lol! These guys are grown ass men & professionals. Are they supposed to just start getting each other's faces right then & there? Maybe duke it out? If there's any beef between them, they'll settle it in the ring. I didn't see Danny calling Shawn out; just a friendly handshake then back to the interview. And Shawn didn't look scared to me. Time to grow up, fellas.
        Your a ***** then if I got a problem with someone ill tell them not talk behind someone's back like a female lol

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
          Your a ***** then if I got a problem with someone ill tell them not talk behind someone's back like a female lol
          Yeah, right on homie. You bad.

Comment

Yeah, right on homie. You bad.
            I hope you learned your lesson Shawn.

Comment

So is Danny a ***** too for not bringing the whole thing up?

Comment

I hope you learned your lesson Shawn.
                Nah, not really, Alice.

Comment

Porter would beat the dog shlt out of Danny Garcia gay ass. Give Herrera a rematch lol. Herrera came to PR and beat Dannys ass lol. Fuking poser! :ANWOD: Porter would embarrass Danny!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Porter would beat the dog shlt out of Danny Garcia gay ass. Give Herrera a rematch lol. Herrera came to PR and beat Dannys ass lol. Fuking poser! :ANWOD: Porter would embarrass Danny!
                    Lmao that's why he didn't say **** to his face ha ha ha!

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      So is Danny a ***** too for not bringing the whole thing up?
                      Was danny the one who talking **** about Porter? No he wasn't so danny doesn't have to say ****!

Comment

Working...
                      X