Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach: Golovkin Has Beaten Nobody, Lower Level Foes!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... There was a joke, long ago. It concluded like this: "... and that's how the U.S. - Soviet peace talks are going on..."

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Are you kafkod, you dishonest whiney alt ?

Kid, who fkn cares if Loeffler was quoted directly, or indirectly..... the ONLY point is, he said it, period.....

Way to whine about nothing.

Look, this is a direct quote from ESPN.....

We'd Fight Ward at 164, 50-50 Split.....
      http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...0-split--93258

Looks to me like you're just another fanboi spin-doctor.

If you change the NAMES only, it boils down to this.....

Loeffler feels that Canelo is the A-side in any negotiations with Golovkin, which means they would expect to get a good deal from the negotiations. However, it’s a doable fight as long as Golovkin is A. willing to accept a 50-50 deal. B Agreeable to a catch-weight. C. is ready to fight.

Sorry if it causes you so much pain when I point out that Loeffler and Golovkin are hypocritical clowns who ducked Andre Ward.
      I say Ill fight you today. You say you'll fight me next year. Who is ducking who there?

Your biggest problem is that you came at me saying I was wrong when I quoted Loefflers words directly. You type "Loeffler said..." then provide a phrase from Ambrose article trying to pass it off as Loefflers words. You can interchange all the names you want, but you cant change the fact that Golovkin is Canelos mandatory and in the same weight class. Gennady and Andre were not.

As far as this alt **** youre talking about. Im nobodys alt, clone, or anything else. I posted on BN24 for about a year under the name Gennady Gloveking. Im as real as it gets. Come get some

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Ok. So here youre saying that Ward is not a SMW anymore because he is fighting above the SMW limit and hasnt weighed in as a SMW since 2013. However, only a couple of posts prior, you claim Canelo, who hasnt fought as a JMW in quite some time and weighed in above the JMW limit, is somehow not a middleweight. Can you please explain this apparent contradiction?

I said no such thing, you silly casual fan.

Ward was 32yo, had been inactive, and had put on a little excess weight..... so he was working his way back down to 168..... which is perfectly normal, and quite common.

Team Ward approached Team Hypekin immediately after the Smith fight trying to make a fight at 168..... but when it became obvious that your girlfriend didn't want none, he wisely moved on to bigger and better things.

And you would have to be extremely desperate to attempt to spin it any other way...... honestly, you guys look like immature teenagers when you go full ****** with that creepy man-love stuff.

And Canelo is OBVIOUSLY a JMW dude, it's just the golovtards who categorically state otherwise LMAO

No top trainers/fighters are saying that, even Kellerman and Loeffler admit that Canelo is not a genuine middleweight...... that stuff is fanboi spin, and won't work on me.

Comment

I say Ill fight you today. You say you'll fight me next year. Who is ducking who there?

Your biggest problem is that you came at me saying I was wrong when I quoted Loefflers words directly. You type "Loeffler said..." then provide a phrase from Ambrose article trying to pass it off as Loefflers words. You can interchange all the names you want, but you cant change the fact that Golovkin is Canelos mandatory and in the same weight class. Gennady and Andre were not.

As far as this alt **** youre talking about. Im nobodys alt, clone, or anything else. I posted on BN24 for about a year under the name Gennady Gloveking. Im as real as it gets. Come get some

It was Ambrose, quoting Loeffler, you silly excuse-riddled ****

I even posted you a link where ESPN quoted him as well.

Who fkn cares who quoted him, dumbass..... he said it, period LMAO

Comment

Are you kafkod, you dishonest whiney alt ?

Kid, who fkn cares if Loeffler was quoted directly, or indirectly..... the ONLY point is, he said it, period.....

Way to whine about nothing.

Look, this is a direct quote from ESPN.....

We'd Fight Ward at 164, 50-50 Split.....
            http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...0-split--93258

Looks to me like you're just another fanboi spin-doctor.

If you change the NAMES only, it boils down to this.....

Loeffler feels that Canelo is the A-side in any negotiations with Golovkin, which means they would expect to get a good deal from the negotiations. However, it’s a doable fight as long as Golovkin is A. willing to accept a 50-50 deal. B Agreeable to a catch-weight. C. is ready to fight.

Sorry if it causes you so much pain when I point out that Loeffler and Golovkin are hypocritical clowns who ducked Andre Ward.
            Ok, heres what I want you to do to maybe understand the fallacy of your comparison. I want you to click on the link YOU provided. Then, I want you to read Loefflers ACTUAL quote, not the writers interpretation. I want you to pay close attention to the part where Tom says, "the best 168 pounder against the best 160 pounder, at 164 pounds". Then, I want you to add 160+168=328÷2=164, to understand the whole reason for the catchweight. Finally, I want you to ask yourself if the 168vs160 situation applies to Canelo-Golovkin (no), and hopefully understand why a catchweight is unreasonable for this unification bout

Comment

OK, apologies..... you seemed like just another golovtard alt.

So, even if you are a genuine golovkin fan, why do I have to walk you through the same basic obvious stuff that I do with the fanboi's?

Comment

Ok, heres what I want you to do to maybe understand the fallacy of your comparison. I want you to click on the link YOU provided. Then, I want you to read Loefflers ACTUAL quote, not the writers interpretation. I want you to pay close attention to the part where Tom says, "the best 168 pounder against the best 160 pounder, at 164 pounds". Then, I want you to add 160+168=328÷2=164, to understand the whole reason for the catchweight. Finally, I want you to ask yourself if the 168vs160 situation applies to Canelo-Golovkin (no), and hopefully understand why a catchweight is unreasonable for this unification bout

NO, I am not interested in your spin.

This..... " 160+168=328÷2=164 "..... is idiocy.

Stop being ridiculous kid, it was plainly fkn obvious that Ward can't make 164.

A couple of posts ago, you tried to tell me that Ward was no longer a SMW when he pursued a Golovkin fight..... and here you are trying to act like that catchweight was genuine...... so, do you want to have a think about that LMAO

Explain to me why Hypekin will fight Froch at 172, but needs a catchweight of 164 for Ward ?

Comment

I said no such thing, you silly casual fan.

Ward was 32yo, had been inactive, and had put on a little excess weight..... so he was working his way back down to 168..... which is perfectly normal, and quite common.

Team Ward approached Team Hypekin immediately after the Smith fight trying to make a fight at 168..... but when it became obvious that your girlfriend didn't want none, he wisely moved on to bigger and better things.

And you would have to be extremely desperate to attempt to spin it any other way...... honestly, you guys look like immature teenagers when you go full ****** with that creepy man-love stuff.

And Canelo is OBVIOUSLY a JMW dude, it's just the golovtards who categorically state otherwise LMAO

No top trainers/fighters are saying that, even Kellerman and Loeffler admit that Canelo is not a genuine middleweight...... that stuff is fanboi spin, and won't work on me.
                  This post is absolutely laden with nonsense. Time to play a game a friend if mine bamladen used to play, called, EXPOSING THE BS.

First, you claim that you said no such thing about Andre Ward. However, if we actually look at the convo, you say Ward cant make 164. I said he was 168 champ. You said No he was not. He had been inactive for some time and had fought Smith at 172. First bit of BS exposed.

Secondly, you claim that Ward contacted Golovkin immediately after the Smith fight. There is no evidence to support this, and the first mention of an offer came from Loeffler on July 8 (164;50-50). Also, when speaking of the matter of the email in September, Ward says he didnt know Lemieux had been signed (July 25), when questioned about Loefflers response to his initial email claim. Now, wouldn't it make sense to say "Naw dude, I made that offer a month before", since Smith was June 25, rather than say he didnt know?

Also, when speaking on his email offer, Ward said, "we gave them everything they wanted, 50-50..." How would he have known what they wanted weeks prior to July 8 offer of 50-50? More BS exposed... Just out of curiosity, what was Wards alleged immediately after Smith fight offer? Lol

You go on to say Canelo is clearly a JMW, and "just the golovtards" say he is a middleweight. Lets look at some of these "golovtards". WBC, golovtards. Ring Mag, golovtards.Fight news, golovtards. ESPN, golovtards. Boxrec, golovtards. A whole lot of golovtards, or just a lot of BS?

Finally Kellerman. Max is a fan like anyone else. Max is not the final word in boxing. If so, Manny is better than Floyd. Im sure a lot of people see the BS in that one...

Thank You for playing todays game of EXPOSING THE BS. Tune in next time to see more BS, get EXPOSED.

Comment

It was Ambrose, quoting Loeffler, you silly excuse-riddled ****

I even posted you a link where ESPN quoted him as well.

Who fkn cares who quoted him, dumbass..... he said it, period LMAO
                    Goodness...Todays English lesson:

If you use a direct quote in a paper/article, you must use quotation marks ("")

Loeffler QUOTE was, "the best 168 fighter against the best 160 fighter..." Until you can properly substitute Canelo or Golovkin into the 168 part, your comparison is void

Comment

• Originally posted by titan m View Post
                      You're the one trying to spin it, what I said was a fact and correct me if I'm wrong but I think last time Canelo had a fight scheduled at 154 he missed weight. I wont bother getting into the middleweight champion thing again because you'll say hes the A-side or something, which is a ridiculous excuse but yes, holding a middleweight title and being between 154 and 160 for 3 years does turn him into a middleweight.

No, it does not LMAO

He is EXACTLY the same JMW who beat the JMW Cotto, for the WBC strap.

And he is fighting Amir Khan next..... at 155 !

Seriously dude, what fkn middleweight weighs 155..... name one ?

It is 1lb over JMW LMAO

You are being ridiculous.....
                      * he has never fought A middleweight
                      * he has never fought AT middleweight
                      * he weighs 155

Name 1 middleweight who weighs 155..... just 1 ?

Why follow that casual-fan rubbish ?

Comment

Working...
                      X