Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach: Golovkin Has Beaten Nobody, Lower Level Foes!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    I don't like Russians... I only like their boxing school...

You should check the news back then... You will find that I'm right...

I followed the situation very closely, that is why I know you are wrong.

I am positive you know that as well.

Honesty is one of more endearing human qualities, regardless of race.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
      Doesnt matter who GGG fought, the fact is canelo doesnt want to fight him. Whoever canelo fought before is irrelevant to the topic.

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Nah, I have been studying the business side of boxing, it works like this.....

" the A-side in any negotiations..... means they would expect to get a good deal from the negotiations. However, it’s a doable fight as long as boxer..... is willing to accept a 50-50 deal..... (is) Agreeable to a..... catch-weight...... (and) is ready to fight ".

I can send you a link if you want ^^

Russ, You don't want to see a link..... ?

Comment

I have been studying the business side of boxing.....

" the A-side in any negotiations..... means they would expect to get a good deal from the negotiations. However, it’s a doable fight as long as boxer..... is willing to accept a 50-50 deal..... (is) Agreeable to a..... catch-weight...... (and) is ready to fight ".

Would anyone like to guess where I studied the business side of boxing ?

Comment

If Canelo beat elite fighters and GGG beat bums then why so much reluctance from team Canelo ?

Comment

It's the same **** over and over. Just make the fight or drop the belt and that's the end of it.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
              it doesn't f***ing matter! Canelo must fight GGG or drop the belt. If he wants to hold the middleweight title you must defend it, GGG is ready, is Canelo? He is clearly a middleweight. All this bs about who's fought who is irrelevant! Give GGG his belt he wants his belt!
              The fact that Martinez chose Cotto over GGG and Cotto chose Canelo over GGG makes all talks about "who he beat" irrelevant. They didn't care who he beat. They saw what they saw in him and elected to play hot potato with belt rather than face him. Now Canelo fans rationalizing why Canelo should not fight GGG tells us everything we need to know. THEY ALL KNOW WHAT IS LIKELY TO HAPPEN. It was enough for them to look HOW he beat his opponents, who were these opponents didn't matter.

Comment

Fight GGG, or go back to 154, nelo.

Comment

Originally posted by mick1303 View Post
                  The fact that Martinez chose Cotto over GGG and Cotto chose Canelo over GGG makes all talks about "who he beat" irrelevant. They didn't care who he beat. They saw what they saw in him and elected to play hot potato with belt rather than face him. Now Canelo fans rationalizing why Canelo should not fight GGG tells us everything we need to know. THEY ALL KNOW WHAT IS LIKELY TO HAPPEN. It was enough for them to look HOW he beat his opponents, who were these opponents didn't matter.

He should fight Golovkin.....

But, Canelo knows that Golovkin pulled that catchweight bull**** on Ward..... and Canelo also knows that Golovkin tried to justify that catchweight bull**** on Ward by stating that he is the A-side.

So, Canelo figures that.....

1) I am the A-side
                  2) Team Golovkin use those very same negotiating tactics themselves
                  3) Everyone else uses catchweights..... Pacquiao used them in more than half-a-dozen fights, Cotto, even Mayweather, etc.....
                  4) Golovkin is an experienced middleweight, I am not an experienced middleweight..... and Golovkin has been publicly stating for years that he can beat anyone at 154.

I don't know if you could call that rationale justified, that likely depends which camp you support..... but it is somewhat understandable, especially considering the fact that Golovkin is such a beast at 160.

But regardless as to how loudly they cry, Team Golovkin understand perfectly..... because they did the exact same thing to Ward.

Comment

guess where I studied the business side of boxing..... ?

Loeffler feels that Golovkin is the A-side in any negotiations with Ward, which means they would expect to get a good deal from the negotiations. However, it’s a doable fight as long as Ward is A. willing to accept a 50-50 deal. B Agreeable to a 164lb catch-weight. C. is ready to fight......

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      I followed the situation very closely, that is why I know you are wrong.

I am positive you know that as well.

Honesty is one of more endearing human qualities, regardless of race.
                      You mean you are able to teach "honesty lessons", kid?... Well, you should start from the 'truthfulness' lesson -- not 'verisimilitude'... But I don't care much about what mental image you might have as related "ἀλήθεια", though...

Comment

Working...
                      X