No announcement yet.

Is Manny Pacquiao an islamopobe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Publius View Post
    I've recently read that Muslims tried to kidnap pacman. Obviously that must mean he is a terrible piece of **** bigot who hates Islam.

It was one thing to hate on gays but when he hated on Islam I just got so mad and hoped that he gets kidnapped and beheaded like other infidels.

Only ****ed in the head insane people hate Islam. What is Pac's problem?
    Pacquiao was born Catholic. He became a word renowned boxer, celebrity, Congressman, National Icon, member of the Philippine Military and born again Christian. To top if off he lives in General Santos which is in Mindanao (the most Southern Island).

Abu Sayyaf numbers today are a fraction of what they were in the 80's. Today's numbers put them at well below 500 members.

I think the OP is an idiot!
    I just got so mad and hoped that he gets kidnapped and beheaded like other infidels.
    I don't even know you but I would like to help you look for your head because it's obvious you don't have a brain.

I equate them to the drug cartels operating along the US border using kidnapping, extortion and other crimes to supplement their drug activity.

Originally posted by righttocensor View Post
    It is possible. Would he continue to deny rights to the muslim people in the Phillipines? If so, then he is a definite islamophobe.
    5 % of the population is Islamic. Mostly all live peacefully.

Comment

5 % of the population is Islamic. Mostly all live peacefully.[/QUOTE]

It's actually 14%

Comment

No such person exists in Philippines. Muslim folks are no longer confined in the southern part of the country. They're all over the place in Manila and have completely assimilated to the Christian population. They owned shops selling all kinds of goods. No way they can escape the westernised culture, adoration for teenage heartthrobs, local Miley Cyrus, Timberlake, et al. just like the rest of the population.
        Last edited by Bullrider; 04-29-2016, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          it should be a religion of spelling instead
          Or an actual religion instead of some pedophilic ideology....

Comment

What a ****ing moron. I mean the OP, not Manny.

Comment

if he wasn't before, your hand is pretty much forced to take that stance now.

they talking about coming after your fam? nah son.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan7819 View Post
                5 % of the population is Islamic. Mostly all live peacefully.
                It's actually 14%[/QUOTE]

Where are you getting your numbers. The last census report puts the numbers at 5%. Muslims cites put the numbers closer to 10-15, But whats your point!

Comment

This thread pretty much sums up what boxingscene has become. A very poorly administrated forum run by rednecks. They don't even pretend to make a show of them being constructive with their critique of Islam; just blatant abuse and vulgar language and images meant to incite hatred. This thread would be deleted in a heartbeat if there was a hint of anti-Semitism. Usual double standards. This place is no better than the st0rrmfr0nt forum. Bye, scumbags....enjoy your fake boxing forum.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                    What a ****ing moron. I mean the OP, not Manny.
                    I just put him on ignore along with a couple of others. No point trying with bigots like this.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                      I just put him on ignore along with a couple of others. No point trying with bigots like this.
                      Smart play. I did the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X