Is Manny Pacquiao an islamopobe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

Comment

Lots of bigots in this thread. I'm going to contact my brothers and ensure that you are suicide bomb'd into oblivion.

Boxing fans = islamophobias.

Comment

Islam is expanding and soon European countries will be part of the ummah. tolerance and acceptance will make sure this transition is smooth.

Comment

Another term for islamophobe is "great human being".

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
            Islam is a religion of PIECE.

Manny should be beheaded for denying this basic fact. Anyone who hates on the religion of piece should be killed.

I wanna green you for this, but I don't want to encourage more trolls on this troll ridden message board.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post

I wanna green you for this, but I don't want to encourage more trolls on this troll ridden message board.
              It's always such a conundrum...

Comment

Insallah, it seems as if many of you haters are taking Manny P's side.

Manny is a despicable ****phobic bigot and also an Islamophobic piece of ****.

He should be boycotted by nike and also kidnapped by terrorists and beheaded.

Comment

What a dumb thread by a dumber poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
                    I've recently read that Muslims tried to kidnap pacman. Obviously that must mean he is a terrible piece of **** bigot who hates Islam.

It was one thing to hate on gays but when he hated on Islam I just got so mad and hoped that he gets kidnapped and beheaded like other infidels.

Only ****ed in the head insane people hate Islam. What is Pac's problem?
                    idk if you are trolling or not but Philippine muslim militia abu sayyaf kidnap and demand ransom of 18 indonesia and malaysia muslim

Comment

Working...
                    X