No announcement yet.

Is Manny Pacquiao an islamopobe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    well no ****, sherlock. i could post reputable sources where most of the article is lifted from if you'd like but do i even have to try?

clearly people have been lied to and misled about human rights in the Middle East all this time... so says the guy with the naseem hamed avatar.

and rape crimes are happening because of the recession in Europe doe.

No you couldn't and that's the funny part. If you knew it wasn't a reliable source then why did you use it in one of your arguments? Oh I know! It's because you didnt know.

rape crime was happening a long before any refugees/migrants even started arriving in Europe. It's an ongoing issue in your country as well.

You keep talking about human rights when the US has one of the worst human rights records in the world. Your avatar is of a bigot who wants to restrict the human rights of minorities even more. His policies are similar to Hitlers (a means to identify and block the entry of Muslims and mexicans, encouraging muslims to be spied on, then there's the stuff about women's right to choose) lol human rights.

Show me one thread of evidence that Islam has anything to do with the crime rate in Europe, show me where it has anything to do with Terrorism.

You stumbled blindly into a discussion you know nothing about and now your flailing around trying to keep some semblance of an argument but instead come out look like a complete buffoon.

Comment

How is this thread still up?

Comment

Working...
      X