Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: At 25 I've Faced The Best, Look at Who GGG Just Fought!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triple Duck and his fans are a delusional lot.

Beating shop worn Angulo and Kirkland is better than anyone GGG has ever faced. Maybe Kassim Ouma, but from what I remember it wasn't an easy fight for Duck.

I'm still in the opinion that knocking out these bums is only going to hurt Golovkin in the long run. He's been fighting one way his entire career, never fought anyone that challenged him, never had to make adjustments in figths, etc

I don't think it's going to be as easy as people think for him to beat Canelo.

Comment

• It would help if the best wanted to fight Golovkin. Alvarez, for instance.

Comment

• Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
        It's called a mandatory opponent. You fight those if you want to keep your belt. In the other hand,canelo chose to fight a chinny fighter who'd best weight was 135-140, make him go up 8 lbs from 147,kipping 154,and call it a middlweight title defence. You can't make up how pathetic it is.
        Oh yeah, I'm sure Golovkin would have been stripped had he not fought Dwyane Wayne.

FOH!

Golovkin fights bums and fringe contenders. This is nothing new. The guy is 33, ffs!

Comment

• Fighting and winning is two different things. Still neither fighter has a career defining win, let alone a good solid legit win. Canelo is more delusional than GGG.

You can tell Canelo is trying to avoid him now. He's a mandatory and making every excuse to get his way. Baffling!

Comment

• So give him a chance! Everyone talks about his opponents but are deathly afraid to become one! Besides, how many WW's has Canelo picked on?

Comment

• This is fair criticism. GGG can stop this criticism by fighting someone with a pulse. Nobody forced him to fight Monroe Jr or Wade. His fans keep screaming "mandatory doe". They'd rather see him hold onto that trinket than fight a live body. But they'll turn around and criticize the IBF in every other weight class. GGG's IBF belt is the only one worth defending I guess. Kell Brook gets killed for defending his IBF belt. Fury was praised for dropping his IBF belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
                Oh yeah, I'm sure Golovkin would have been stripped had he not fought Dwyane Wayne.

FOH!

Golovkin fights bums and fringe contenders. This is nothing new. The guy is 33, ffs!
                Fury got stripped by the IBF for rematching klit instead of fighting his mando,so yes,they would have stripped golovkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                  Fury got stripped by the IBF for rematching klit instead of fighting his mando,so yes,they would have stripped golovkin.
                  Fury is not GGG , dont throw blanket statements like its the same for everyone , and who cares anyway who ever won the title he can get it back .

Bunce of box nation said they would have just made Wade fight an eliminator for a real mandatory if Gennady said Im not fighting that bum , but he took it and then says Ramirez is not a name and Brook is too small .

When do you think Wade will have a name ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Fury is not GGG , dont throw blanket statements like its the same for everyone , and who cares anyway who ever won the title he can get it back .

Bunce of box nation said they would have just made Wade fight an eliminator for a real mandatory if Gennady said Im not fighting that bum , but he took it and then says Ramirez is not a name and Brook is too small .

When do you think Wade will have a name ?
                    Fury beat wlad,which is a better win than golovkins entire resume. If you're going to tell me that they would strip fury,for fighting the best heavyweight in the world,but not golovkin,id call bollocks. As to what brook has to do with this conversation is beyond me,so I don't know why you're bringing him up. And it's true,Ramirez just got the belt,and even Roy Jones agrees that the fight is too early. As for Wade,no I don't think he'll even have a name,but the IBF put him in line for the title,so the faults on them for that mismatch.

Comment

• Im sick of guys on here defending this Diva....he making every excuse in the book. And trying to use that Andre Ward situation to justify ducking.

Let me say this slowly. WARD IS NOT OR EVER WAS IN THE SAME DIVISION

NOR WAS HE MANDATORY FOR HIS BELT.

AND THANKS FANS WHO KEEP BRINGING DAT BS UP, CUZ YALL GAVE CANELO THE O PERFECT EXCUSE

Comment

Working...
                      X