Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: At 25 I've Faced The Best, Look at Who GGG Just Fought!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
    Bravo to Canelo for getting 12 nothinged by a fighter 2 classes smaller than him.

Kudos!
    Who would that be? Can't be mayweather, last I checked dude couldn't even make 144 so he sure as hell can't make 140 and the fight was at 152. Canelo is a coward but i'm trying to find out who this guy who was 2 classes smaller than him is.

Comment

• Originally posted by LostOne View Post
      Who would that be? Can't be mayweather, last I checked dude couldn't even make 144 so he sure as hell can't make 140 and the fight was at 152. Canelo is a coward but i'm trying to find out who this guy who was 2 classes smaller than him is.
      Fair point, however after rehydration there was 15lb of difference, which is about 2 divisions

Comment

• Canelo doesn't need GGG

Canelo after Kahn may fight Pac in a mega fight which will certainly out pace fighting GGG in PPV. Canelo could go to the UK also and fight Kell Brook for more money. GGG should of fought Ward if he was looking for that big pay day. Now Ward and Kovalev are fighting. So everybody has big pay days on the horizon except GGG so at this point it's his own fault. GGG should fight Jacobs if he's looking to really build his image and future pay days.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Fair point, however after rehydration there was 15lb of difference, which is about 2 divisions
          You have to be an absolut stupid to believe Mayweather was 150 fight night. He was 150.5 in the weigh in. You believe he lost weight after the weigh in? no no and no. He never gives his official weight, he was probably around 155-160.
          Last edited by _Maxi; 04-26-2016, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• He's right lol. Trout alone is better than anyone on gg resume

Comment

• Canelo's resume speaks for itself. It's in a whole different ballpark than GGG's.

And at only 25 years old too. By the time he's done with his career who knows how much better it will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                He's right lol. Trout alone is better than anyone on gg resume
                He really is. Trout was an undefeated champ coming off dominating Cotto. Golovkin fans are liars though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Who did Lil' Gina beat for his titles? Lil' Gina is the definition of paper champ.
                  You must be trolling us , do you believe he is a paper champ in MW ? what do you rate him in the MW division then ? if he fight between GGG & Canelo goes down , who do you favour to win? im curious about your boxing analysis and not you trolling the forum , do you actually believe GGG is a bum ? do you feel there are better MW in the world currently?
                  Or you just doing it to spite GGG fans?
                  Why do you want Ginger to avoid GGG? if you dont want to see this fight , why ? are there better fights in MW ?
                  really asking , in this thread you showed little intrest in boxing and more in calling names

Comment

• Canelo should be trying to get more fans, tootin' his own horn definitely won't help

Comment

• If lil g doesn't fight all-red at 155 HBO will be forced to move on from him.

Comment

Working...
                      X