Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Problem With LIL G is THIS. HE WONT FACE ANYONE HE DONT THINK HE CAN BEAT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fuqqs with GGG but yeah he needs to step up his comp. If no one wants to fight him then move up. Others don't have to do it but life isn't fair, he's too good for his own good. I find it funny how people give Canelo crap for fighting Khan, which is a tune up-esque fight in my eyes, after going through Trout, Mayweather, Angulo,Lara, Kirkland, and Cotto. At the same hand GGG's resume is nothing but tune-ups.

Comment

[QUOTE=Raonic;16646663]
      Originally posted by Raonic View Post
      He's asked for the top guys in his division (Martinez, Cotto, Canelo) and they don't want to fight him at 160. Can't blame him there. Not like he chose Wade over Canelo here. He's only really ducked Ward and I cant kinda understand but don't agree with given the money (the way guys don't want to fight Lara despite some being offered career paydays)

Brook fight would do more damage than anything to his reputation, even with the money.
      He asked , then he takes bums , he asks elite retired fighters , and then refuses elite active fighters .

Its all in who he asks and who he refuses nobody is bagging the fighter he is a beast , its all in his game of twister with names and weights , just shoot straight down the barrel and nobody would complain .

I dont agree with you regarding Brook , really big money in the UK and massive crowd , by far the best quality fighter he has faced thus far and Brook steps in at WW around 165 shredded he will carry that extra to 170 very strong indeed , I personally would rather see that fight than any fight Gennady has had so far .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post

He asked , then he takes bums , he asks elite retired fighters , and then refuses elite active fighters .
        Again, context.

He wanted Froch before he retired. He wanted for Martinez before the JCCJr fight which is understandable as that's big money but then chose Murray after, who he should have lost to. He wanted Cotto right after the Martinez fight but chose to fight Geale instead (who GGG already beat). He wanted Canelo this coming May but Canelo wanted a step aside deal.

The only person he's refused to fight is Ward, meaning he's just like the other 99% of fighters of there (including Manny, Floyd, Oscar, Mosley, Cotto, RJJ, Hopkins, etc), they've all refused to fight someone at some point due to risk/reward.

I don't forgive GGG for it, but he's not exactly on a different level than most fighters here.

I dont agree with you regarding Brook , really big money in the UK and massive crowd , by far the best quality fighter he has faced thus far and Brook steps in at WW around 165 shredded he will carry that extra to 170 very strong indeed , I personally would rather see that fight than any fight Gennady has had so far .
        It wouldn't be a good look saying you want to fight at 160, only to fight someone who campaigns at 147.

Comment

It wouldn't be a good look saying you want to fight at 160, only to fight someone who campaigns at 147.
          Come on , he said he would like to fight Floyd Manny or Bradley its not a good look saying Brook is too small when the hard core fans know Brook probably beats those 3 right now , because Manny and Floyd are way past it and Bradley is too small and not good enough , in all probability Brook is the best WW in the world right now and he is big at the weight .

Wade was not a good look even Bunce from Box Nation said Wade dont qualify to tie his shoe laces and added how did he get this fight, also saying this is whats wrong with boxing if GGG refused the fight the IBF would have ordered Wade in a elimination for the mandatory, they would not have stripped GGG he is worth too much for them .

GGG is not concerned with look or he would not do what he has done .

Comment

He asked for Floyd, Canelo, Cotto, Martinez, Froch. All of whom were the top of their division.

I'm sure he would face Ward if he got the same amount of money compared to fighting the rest of those guys.
            So you're saying lemmeaux or whatever his name is a bigger draw than Ward ?...97k buys man...smh...he'd make more against Ward than lepew...

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
              So you're saying lemmeaux or whatever his name is a bigger draw than Ward ?...97k buys man...smh...he'd make more against Ward than lepew...
              Actually, no. The point is risk and rewards. Not a hard concept.

Comment

Come on , he said he would like to fight Floyd Manny or Bradley its not a good look saying Brook is too small when the hard core fans know Brook probably beats those 3 right now , because Manny and Floyd are way past it and Bradley is too small and not good enough , in all probability Brook is the best WW in the world right now and he is big at the weight .

Wade was not a good look even Bunce from Box Nation said Wade dont qualify to tie his shoe laces and added how did he get this fight, also saying this is whats wrong with boxing if GGG refused the fight the IBF would have ordered Wade in a elimination for the mandatory, they would not have stripped GGG he is worth too much for them .

GGG is not concerned with look or he would not do what he has done .
                Manny/Floyd/Bradley would be significantly higher than Brook would money wise.

Every man has his price. Brook isn't providing that price. If Brook gave you Manny/Floyd numbers, then he'd obviously be on that.

Comment

Manny/Floyd/Bradley would be significantly higher than Brook would money wise.

Every man has his price. Brook isn't providing that price. If Brook gave you Manny/Floyd numbers, then he'd obviously be on that.
                  Not when factoring in that GGG is B side to them and A side to Brook in front of a 100k live gate at Wembley Stadium .

Buddy youre saying like Brook is not providing a price but not weighing up the big picture , well yes he is providing a price it would be more than double any purse GGG has had so far , you cant throw size or money or Brook is nobody , none of those are genuine reasons when you really look at GGG resume , Gennady is getting a free pass to fight bum after bum and refuse elite guys that want to fight him , its BS and I know Floyd and Manny could never get away with fighting the level of bums that he fights , the fans would crucify them .

Comment

He asked for Floyd, Canelo, Cotto, Martinez, Froch. All of whom were the top of their division.

I'm sure he would face Ward if he got the same amount of money compared to fighting the rest of those guys.
                    These guys don't focus on facts. They would rather let the hatred drag them into a world of bias thoughts and flip flopping principles.

Comment

Not when factoring in that GGG is B side to them and A side to Brook in front of a 100k live gate at Wembley Stadium .

Buddy youre saying like Brook is not providing a price but not weighing up the big picture , well yes he is providing a price it would be more than double any purse GGG has had so far , you cant throw size or money or Brook is nobody , none of those are genuine reasons when you really look at GGG resume , Gennady is getting a free pass to fight bum after bum and refuse elite guys that want to fight him , its BS and I know Floyd and Manny could never get away with fighting the level of bums that he fights , the fans would crucify them .
                      The price of facing Brook isn't worth the money. Canelo is getting ripped apart for fighting Khan. GGG just criticized Canelo for what he's doing.

GGG would become a joke if he fought Brook after what he just said. Brook has no chance of winning whereas Floyd and Manny, while small, were legends.

Comment

Working...
                      X