Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Problem With LIL G is THIS. HE WONT FACE ANYONE HE DONT THINK HE CAN BEAT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Problem With LIL G is THIS. HE WONT FACE ANYONE HE DONT THINK HE CAN BEAT!!!

lil g needs catchweight for this fighter but not for this fighter, he can make this weight for this fighter but cant make it for this fighter, blah blah blah. He only willing to make concessions against fighters where he knows he can still win and will have the advantage and wont even consider making concessions for fighters he doesnt think he can beat.

LIL G MR I Dont Dare To Be Great, Lil G Mr Hypocrite

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
    lil g needs catchweight for this fighter but not for this fighter, he can make this weight for this fighter but cant make it for this fighter, blah blah blah. He only willing to make concessions against fighters where he knows he can still win and will have the advantage and wont even consider making concessions for fighters he doesnt think he can beat.

LIL G MR I Dont Dare To Be Great, Lil G Mr Hypocrite
    Ward, Lara, and Ca$hnelo destroy this bum. That's why he don't want none. He is a coward and calls out small men. I really want to see him in person so I can put a Margarito-Style beating on his bytch ass. After i'm done with him, I'm gonna put Abel in the trunk and drive down to Mex and have my buddies from Sinaloa chop his head off. Fahk race traitors.

Comment

He asked for Floyd, Canelo, Cotto, Martinez, Froch. All of whom were the top of their division.

I'm sure he would face Ward if he got the same amount of money compared to fighting the rest of those guys.

Comment

Even Gggs best friend had to apologize to Hunter. He was so embarrassed thst his best friend is the laughingstock of the boxing community he had to go out of his way an apologize

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          Even Gggs best friend had to apologize to Hunter. He was so embarrassed thst his best friend is the laughingstock of the boxing community he had to go out of his way an apologize
          Lol aren't you embarrassed for team Ward?

Comment

This thread is so cute

Got the hardcore nelo fans terrified for their hero's life. Then the usual anti GGG groupies.

Yes GGG didn't want Ward. But did ya'll forget Ward didn't want any years ago from GGG?

GGG's crew are flaky, no doubt, but I still enjoy GGG as a fighter.

Comment

Canelo is fighting khan, man. I think you're confused.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                Lol aren't you embarrassed for team Ward?
                No I couldn't care less about ward. I want gg to fight a real boxer like Degale

Comment

Originally posted by ..,Krusher,.. View Post
                  This thread is so cute

Got the hardcore nelo fans terrified for their hero's life. Then the usual anti GGG groupies.

Yes GGG didn't want Ward. But did ya'll forget Ward didn't want any years ago from GGG?

GGG's crew are flaky, no doubt, but I still enjoy GGG as a fighter.
                  I always get you and war Kovalev confused cause the similar pics and signature

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    I always get you and war Kovalev confused cause the similar pics and signature
                    Lol yeah

He's my homie though! Even if he's a Canelo ass sniffer

Comment

Working...
                    X