Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Problem With LIL G is THIS. HE WONT FACE ANYONE HE DONT THINK HE CAN BEAT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he can really make 154 for Mayweather (and not just saying it for promotion knowing the fight will never happen), I really don't understand why he won't agree to 155 for Canelo. Not only would he be passing up his biggest payday, but he'd also be passing up the one fight that could get him over with the mainstream audience.

Comment

Shook to the core

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        No I couldn't care less about ward. I want gg to fight a real boxer like Degale
        I mean, you just brought up that comedy stunt from team Ward

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
          He asked for Floyd, Canelo, Cotto, Martinez, Froch. All of whom were the top of their division.

I'm sure he would face Ward if he got the same amount of money compared to fighting the rest of those guys.
          Point is he would get more money than the guys he has fought so far he would get more than double what he has earned so far , your argument is empty , look at Brook for example a fight with Brook at Wembley would be huge over in the UK 100k crowd is possible and GGG gets the lions share , yet he says Brook is too small but Floyd Manny and Bradley are not too small .

Froch is retired and GGG wants 168-172 yet for Ward its 164 another big fight that would do great PPV , its straight up BS from GGG and you guys swallow it , no way Floyd or Manny could get away with stuff like this it just would not be tolerated while fighting guys like Dominic Wade .

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            If he can really make 154 for Mayweather (and not just saying it for promotion knowing the fight will never happen), I really don't understand why he won't agree to 155 for Canelo. Not only would he be passing up his biggest payday, but he'd also be passing up the one fight that could get him over with the mainstream audience.
            Its possible they recognize that Floyd has slipped a lot since he beat Canelo and Canelo has improved since then , if Floyd said ok I will fight you with a rehydration clause of 160 GGG would say no , they want the 170 vs 150 advantage on fight night , with Canelo its 170 a piece on fight night so that advantage is not there , so they dont want the added must be 5 lbs lighter at weigh-in .

Comment

Originally posted by ..,Krusher,.. View Post
              Lol yeah

He's my homie though! Even if he's a Canelo ass sniffer
              How can anyone not like kovo. Guy is fawking awesome! I want him to out duckinson to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Point is he would get more money than the guys he has fought so far he would get more than double what he has earned so far , your argument is empty , look at Brook for example a fight with Brook at Wembley would be huge over in the UK 100k crowd is possible and GGG gets the lions share , yet he says Brook is too small but Floyd Manny and Bradley are not too small .
                Actually, no it's not. It's the simple concept of risk and reward. All fighters go through it. Even the best fighters like Floyd, Manny, Ward, etc have gone through their stages of that.

Ward asked for 2 fights on HBO (with good paydays) before having to fight Kovalev. That's called risk and reward. You know how Canelo asked for step aside deals before having to face GGG? That's called risk and rewards. Ward could have easily faced Kovalev right away, but he would have risked those few million payday against easy opponents if he lost to Kovalev. Canelo would take a hit if he faced GGG right away. Now he can make a few million against Khan and then probably another few million against Cotto rematch or whoever he faces.

Froch is retired and GGG wants 168-172 yet for Ward its 164 another big fight that would do great PPV , its straight up BS from GGG and you guys swallow it , no way Floyd or Manny could get away with stuff like this it just would not be tolerated while fighting guys like Dominic Wade .
                Wrong.

I don't agree with 164 and I've criticized GGG for it. I also think he would've lost to Ward.

He fought Wade because he was the mandatory. He was asking for the 160 WBC and WBO champ before having to fight Wade so not sure what you are getting at here.

I get you don't agree with my opinion, but next time, try not to assume ****.

Comment

35 have tried 35 have failed. Hes beaten everyone they have put in front of him.
                  "Belts don't matter" "Boxing is a business"

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post

Wrong.

I don't agree with 164 and I've criticized GGG for it. I also think he would've lost to Ward.

He fought Wade because he was the mandatory. He was asking for the 160 WBC and WBO champ before having to fight Wade so not sure what you are getting at here.

I get you don't agree with my opinion, but next time, try not to assume ****.
                    What Im getting at is in the way I said it " like Dominic Wade " Floyd Manny fought that calibre opponent in their first 10 fights , GGGs resume is built of fighters like this and not much better .

The point Im making he is knocking back fights that would make him more money and he would get less flack from fans for fighting real guys , the only real risk is Ward , money is used as a reason by fans why he doesnt fight these guys , but you nailed it with Risk vs Reward , and I get that he dont want to risk losing unless its mega money .

I just think Brook in the UK and Ward PPV is big money and worth the risk , if GGG came out and said they dont want to pay me enough for those guys I can respect that a lot more than the crap he puts out .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      What Im getting at is in the way I said it " like Dominic Wade " Floyd Manny fought that calibre opponent in their first 10 fights , GGGs resume is built of fighters like this and not much better .

The point Im making he is knocking back fights that would make him more money and he would get less flack from fans for fighting real guys , the only real risk is Ward , money is used as a reason by fans why he doesnt fight these guys , but you nailed it with Risk vs Reward , and I get that he dont want to risk losing unless its mega money .
                      He's asked for the top guys in his division (Martinez, Cotto, Canelo) and they don't want to fight him at 160. Can't blame him there. Not like he chose Wade over Canelo here. He's only really ducked Ward and I cant kinda understand but don't agree with given the money (the way guys don't want to fight Lara despite some being offered career paydays)

I just think Brook in the UK and Ward PPV is big money and worth the risk , if GGG came out and said they dont want to pay me enough for those guys I can respect that a lot more than the crap he puts out .

Brook fight would do more damage than anything to his reputation, even with the money.

Comment

Working...
                      X