Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: If Canelo Refuses Golovkin - Mexicans Will Turn on Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not universally, there will still be some Mexican support for him, but people have short memories. After the Mayweather fight a lot of Mexicans(including myself a bit I suppose) turned on him, some disliked the fact that he didn't fight when he couldn't outbox Mayweather. Since then he has gradually gained back a lot support, but people are way wrong way if they think that there won't be some backlash if he ducks GGG, especially after he called him out after the Cotto fight. You heard the cheers, people want the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
      If that's the case,he needs to drop the belt. He can't claim to be the champ,while at the same time saying he's too small for 160. You can't have your cake and eat it too. He needs to vacate,work his way up to 160,and fight golovkin in may or September 2017.
      Was just about the write the same post.

Comment

They already have

Comment

Canelo has the potential to be the next great Mexican fighter. No doubt, if he turns down this fight, the disappointment in him will resonate with Mexicans in the worst way.

Comment

Sanchez needs to shut up now especially with report coming out now and hunter confirming of conversation happening at fight Saturday with golovkin best friend that triple G wanted ward fight and his handlers wouldn't allow him to take it

Comment

I can believe this garbage. I guess the 90's and early 2000's was the last of fighters actually wanting to be great. Everyone's a business man now

Comment

Originally posted by Can'tHoldMeBack View Post
                Sanchez needs to shut up now especially with report coming out now and hunter confirming of conversation happening at fight Saturday with golovkin best friend that triple G wanted ward fight and his handlers wouldn't allow him to take it
                You know that's garbage right. GGG straight up aid never happened. He said hi team never held him bck from any fight.

Ward didn't want to fight GGG for 18 months, and Ward want k2 to sign early to allow Ward to lock in 50/50. That wasn't about anything but taking on the fits that complete ggg's goal of unification.

Now back to Canelo, what's the **** face gonna do.pressure is on.

Comment

Originally posted by Pozomuro View Post
                  I heard that after the fight, Canelo locked up in his bathroom crying. He still has diarrhea to this point.
                  Lotta lame comedians are unemployed. You?

Comment

Geez, is Abel able to get any more desperate? Let go of the straws bud. Step away from the straws.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      I've just entered Canelo's FB account -- you're right, Mexican fans put big pressure on him to fight GGG next... Is Oscar Mexican or "American" (i.e. U.S.)?
                      Well he boxed for the USA in the 92 Barcelona Olympics ...he was also born in Los angeles so he is defintely american...if I remember correctly his father was Hispanic and use to be his head coach for years untill he became to involved in oscars career....so he is defintely American but Hispanic heritage.

Comment

Working...
                      X