Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: If Canelo Refuses Golovkin - Mexicans Will Turn on Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abell sounds like he's getting desperate, he knows GGG aint getting any younger and he'll be struggling to make weight in a few years then he'll be used by Hearn to launch Callum Smith into super stardom in the United Kingdom. I hope Golovkin has at least one noteworthy win on his resume before he retires, his promoters owe him the backing with his performances to date, I just don't see where that opponent is going to rear his head from as their really isn't anyone there for him except Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
      Well he boxed for the USA in the 92 Barcelona Olympics ...he was also born in Los angeles so he is defintely american...if I remember correctly his father was Hispanic and use to be his head coach for years untill he became to involved in oscars career....so he is defintely American but Hispanic heritage.
      I know... I was joking...

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        Canelo is nothing to the 160 division, Golovkin is the true lineal champion.

So is Lara (who beat Canelo) the real man 154.

Canelo is just champion of his tiny 154-155 CW division.

This guy thinks he's above the sport but isn't doing sht sportwise.
        ??? You do know Lara LOST their fight. He talked sht and RAN. Most EXPERTS had Canelo winning. Those body blows HURT Lara. But casual fansbfor some reason don't count body blows for some reason...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          I know... I was joking...
          My bad ...I know you know your boxing pop but there's so many on this site who don't have a clue what there talking about that I lose track...again I was just being informative in general....I'll get you a beer for that

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            Really?

Do you have a source?
            Google and hes right???

How did you score the fight? 8 rounds to 5?? In favor of Lara? I could use a good laugh. Please show me your score. Don't know why your crying soo much your boy fkn RAN.

A technical BOXER should Never only land 22% of their jabs to a MUCH slower boxer. Mayweather landed 46% of his jabs. But of course he didn't RUN. Floyd more than doubled the punches landed compared to Canelo.

Lara landedl the same amount of punches. Sorry Canelo landed 10 less. Canelo landed 60% more power ounches. Do your self a favor because I'm not gonna watch that sht fight again. Count how many times Lara actually TURNS around an RUNS. One time in the fight he ran up Canelos leg and almost was sitting on Canelos shoulders... He FKN RAN.

Go read what Dan Rafeal said ABOUT the fight and Lara. That pretty much sums it up.

Comment

Sanchez is right about one thing. Canelo wants the fight it's Oscar who doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                You know that's garbage right. GGG straight up aid never happened. He said hi team never held him bck from any fight.

Ward didn't want to fight GGG for 18 months, and Ward want k2 to sign early to allow Ward to lock in 50/50. That wasn't about anything but taking on the fits that complete ggg's goal of unification.

Now back to Canelo, what's the **** face gonna do.pressure is on.
                The friend confirmed conversation and so did hunter this is what triple G told friend when friend said he should fight ward so how are you going say it's not true like you was there lol

Comment

Backwards

Mexicans and Chicanos have turned on GGG! For being shady and avoiding Andre Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    Floyd and Manny didn't fight each other for 5 years and NONE of their fans turned on either guy. And they were in the same division and fighting basically the same common opponents for most of that time. But idiots like GGG's camp think that Mexicans will turn on Canelo who has NEVER fought higher then 155 and NEVER fought a full middleweight his entire career for if he doesn't bow down and jump to 160 because GGG says so? LMAO

Canelo has fought Trout, Mayweather, Angulo, Lara, Kirkland, Cotto proving he will fight any of the best and toughest fights out there. What has this chump GGG proved? That's he's a tomato can crusher and liar (I'll fight Manny and Floyd at 154 but now can't fight Canelo at 155?) SMH
                    Last time I checked, Floyd and Manny were never mandatories to each other.

Secondly, Floyd and Manny walk around weight and fight night weight is 150lbs, Canelo fight night weight ranges from 168-172lbs (probably....no, obviously even higher now given how huge he looked in his last fight).

Also, Floyd and Manny don't hold titles at middleweight last time I checked.

Keep grasping at straws buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by toners3 View Post
                      Mexicans and Chicanos have turned on GGG! For being shady and avoiding Andre Ward.

Agreed 100%... I had high hopes for Lil G but then he ducked Ward and I lost all interest in him. Knocking out bums like Wade or Monroe doesn't show greatness beating a boxer like Ward does. Unifying the belts ain't nothing special Jermaine Taylor accomplished it in the middleweight division an nowhere is he consider a legend or ATG.

Comment

Working...
                      X