Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman Says Mayweather is a cheater and NOT TBE in the RING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if pacquiao is a cheater, so is floyd who hire pacquiao's trainer alex ariza whom floyd accused of roiding.

look at paulie malignaggi, no evidence all accusations....

then hires the chief chemist of balco memo heredia.

not only are they racist but they are shameless repugnant disgusting hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      I don't agree with him, but he's a big fan of NFL & NBA juiceheads so he's happy to give them a pass. In Britain all that is heavily frowned upon, your name isn't worth dirt if that happens here, your reputation is that of a cheat from there forward. Ask Dwain Chambers.

On Pacquiao, he agreed to drug testing, I believe with a 15 day cut-off date but people on one (or both) sides didn't want the fight to happen.
      It should be heavily frowned upon. But as long as nothing is being done about it I'm not overly concerned with speculating on who is on PEDs. Even the fighters that get tested aren't doing it year around. Nothing would surprise me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        if pacquiao is a cheater, so is floyd who hire pacquiao's trainer alex ariza whom floyd accused of roiding.

look at paulie malignaggi, no evidence all accusations....

then hires the chief chemist of balco memo heredia.

not only are they racist but they are shameless repugnant disgusting hypocrites.
        Sterling Archer brings up race again by accusing people of being racist. It's becoming an habit.

Comment

TBE still has these fools crying a week away from the 1 year anniversary of TBE day.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            TBE still has these fools crying a week away from the 1 year anniversary of TBE day.
            If it wasn't for the iv fluid history might well be different. Instead of PAC making shoulder reasons for performance, Floyd would be giving fdehydration excuses for loss

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              If it wasn't for the iv fluid history might well be different. Instead of PAC making shoulder reasons for performance, Floyd would be giving fdehydration excuses for loss
              Case in point...

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                ESPN are ghetto dwellers?

Also before the Pacquiao fight

Those polled were HBO broadcasters Jim Lampley and Max Kellerman; Showtime's Al Bernstein and Steve Farhood; freelance broadcaster and Nevada Boxing Hall of Fame founder Rich Marotta; promoter Lou DiBella; matchmaker Chris Middendorf; Associated Press national columnist Tim Dahlberg; retired AP boxing writer Ed Schuyler Jr.; boxing historian and writer Cliff Rold and myself.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/where-f...34-boxing.html

Mayweather is viewed by most as the greater fighter. Deal with it Pac Turd.
                Great fighter yes, TBE No, Cheat yes so deal with it Floydturd

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  So you think Floyd is feeding Spence his goods
                  Haha, that's an interesting way of wording it.
                  Whatever things those two do together in the privacy of their bedroom is none of my business.....but I don't doubt they're both feeding each other a little something.
                  :gay:

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                    Haha, that's an interesting way of wording it.
                    Whatever things those two do together in the privacy of their bedroom is none of my business.....but I don't doubt they're both feeding each other a little something.
                    :gay:
                    I meant the Roids, Floyd still has Leonard for that

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      I meant the Roids, Floyd still has Leonard for that
                      Mayweather definitely has the money and the means to get the best PEDs and the clout and financial power to have the most advanced techniques in avoiding PED detection. The IV debacle that happened with him is really suspicious. He's not the only guy using enhancing drugs though. Probably a lot of the top fighters get that advantage.

Comment

Working...
                      X