No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBA: If No Golovkin-Canelo, We Will Order GGG-Danny Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    If Canelo is killing himself to make 155, like you all say..... and he could not possibly lose that extra pound to make 154, like you all say.....

..... then, FACT 1: he will not be healthy for 12 rounds..... FACT 2: he will DEFINITELY not be healthy for 12 rounds against Golovkin

Right ?

So, why doesn't Team Bull**** just say fk'it, and blow him out ?

Why not ?

You silly ****s know what up, so stop with your weak excuses and ignorant reasoning.
    Fact 3: you're a moron.

Comment

• Straight up and down, no special resume

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        He doesn't get a title for beating Jacobs. The regular title goes vacant, Blanco is promoted
        Well, the WBA claimed they were getting rid of the regular titles. That is why I said it would get rid of another title and be closer to a unified champion. Of course, they seem to be backing off of that. So who knows?

Comment

• Lol alrighty then

Comment

• Originally posted by Thurman View Post
            Lol alrighty then
            I guess the WBA is waiting till after the Mora fight? I thought they said they wanted to get rid of BS regular titles, they haven't done ****. Worst sanctioning body in the sport .

Comment

• Again Prove the WBA is a corrupt shithouse. Haymon paid Mendoza some $$ he suddenly forgets about mandating this fight.

Mendoza and the WBA absolutely ignore the fight they intended to order months ago.

Jacobs got that interim belt 2 years ago and still no Mando?

WTF is wrong with the WBA?

Comment

Working...
              X