No announcement yet.

Canelo is a far better fighter then GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
    every damn time GGG gets hit yall say "he let him hit him" naw dude just isnt that good period..AND WHAT BEAT DOWN??? WHERE WAS THE BEAT DOWN???
    Larry there was a point in the second round where he drops his hands and let's him hit him wuite bviously. Watch it again when you're not drunk and emotional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      Floyd would have run for 12 rounds and not even hurt Wade once and you call that skilled. Your brain has a malfunction.
      Floyd why mention him?? He would never have faced a fighter like Wade in his prime..
      Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
      I don't know about you Floyd fans but it seems the only good fighters you guys consider are the offensive conservatives and defensive minded ones. there are styles people
      GGG is garbage
      Originally posted by Wolfert View Post
      Oscar doesn't seem to think so
      He thought dressing in drag was cool..you agree with that too?

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        why would he Larry? He literally stuck his chin out to let him hit it a few times. The guy walked right through him, no bull****. it was a **** matchup but that was entertaining. Stop trying to turn boxing into some philosophical activity. It's a combat sport. This site is very bizarre when you have people complaining about a beat down and would rather have seen a fight stretched out over 12 rounds because that somehow makes them more skilled.
        Walked right through him definatley.

Golovkin is built very strongly. He may not look it but he is incredibly strong and durable.

The same way Hagler was very strong and durable.

Skill takes you a long way, agreed. But there is a huge element of physicalities. HUGE.

Its why there are weight classes.

Golovkin is a whole lot stronger than the whole division. He knows it. His whole body is like a peice of iron.

Comment

Floyd why mention him?? He would never have faced a fighter like Wade in his prime..

GGG is garbage

No, he only faced Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            No, he only faced Ortiz.
            You compared Wade to Ortiz....why??

Comment

He would beat him and beat him easily...GGG is slow and sloppy and has no defense what so ever....Why is this guy so hyped..this fight looked straight up fixed..WTF DID I JUST WATCH??
              Cottos brother had Canelo badly hurt.

Comment

You compared Wade to Ortiz....why??
                Ortiz was a straight up killer Floyd faced in his prime?

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                  I don't know about you Floyd fans but it seems the only good fighters you guys consider are the offensive conservatives and defensive minded ones. there are styles people
                  that's exactly it. If they don't fight with that safety first mentality then they're garbage fighters with no skills. That's why you see them all with gifs of guys avoiding punches in their sig. I really think they're watching the wrong sport.

Comment

Oscar keeping Canelo away from GGG means I agree with cross dressing lol OK. Let's just hope GGG's next opponent is Ramirez/Canelo/Saunders.

Comment

Broner the next fighter of the decade doe

Comment

Working...
                      X