No announcement yet.

Canelo is a far better fighter then GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brujeria View Post
    No real fans were at the fight. Little G has a shady promoter. They buy all the tickets themselves and then claim a "sold out" event. I got 8 free floor level tickets to tonight's fight. Little G's promoter uses one of those seat filling companies where they just pay people to attend an event. They paid me $500 to go to the fight. If you look closely on the HBO broadcast you can see me laying across my 8 floor seats just chilling and s**t, not even paying attention to those cowards Little G and Hoeman Gonzalez fight.
    Lmao, point yourself out if you see a video. Would be funny.

I was thinking about going but cancelled last minute. No one wanted to go. I couldn't get anyone sold on Wade. They all figured it'd be a boring KO1 type fight. They weren't wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
      I dont know about canelo, but jacobs would

hell crawford could
      How does it feel to be played out and boring before you were ever funny?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        I doubted it at the time, but in retrospect I think it was. Golovkin said he feels the power go out of them after the first knock-down, then encourages them to open up by letting them hit him.

You'll notice he didn't do it with Lemieux?
        There was a point late against Murray where he literally stuck his head right in front of Murray and let him hit him. Like, it was clear as day what Golovkin was doing.

That doesn't mean that every time Golovkin gets hit it is intentional, obviously, but there are clear points in some of his fights where he purposely gets a taste of his opponent's power to taunt them.

Comment

I love watching ggg and canelo fight I will take fighters like them any day over a runner hugger spoiler does that make me any less a boxing fan than Floyd nuthuggers ? of course not , if you guys want to watch boorfests god bless you but don't preach to everyone else what they should be enjoying , I see the fight as a great one I like both fighters but feel ggg would overpower him eventually after out jabbing him early on and stop him late in the fight.

Comment

he's not a better fighter and he wouldn't beat him easily. i think it's a lot closer than ggg fans think though. canelo aint no chump.

Comment

I honestly think the Canelo vs GGG fight would be epic. Canelo would exposed GGG and GGG would be coming to KO Canelo. Too hard to call right now, but I'm thinking 50/50.

Comment

Working...
              X