No announcement yet.

Kellerman responds to criticism about calling Pac best of era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Didn't Hatton effectively vacate the lineal 140lb title when he beat collazo for the WW title?

I guess he won it back when he beat Urango but was Urango and Hatton 1 and 2 at JWW at the time?
    No he never vacated the lineal title,just his ABC titles

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
      Hatton was lineal at 140 then...and Floyd did beat him..lol

Floyd didnt beat him at 140

Comment

Max for the most part is right. Hesrns destroyed Duran but Duran is still considered greater since he was much smaller. He also lost a decision to Wilfredo but no one considers Wilfredo better than Duran.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          According to Larry you can win world titles 7 lbs above the weight limit.

Comment

I don't agree with him that Pacquiao is better than Mayweather (though he is undoubtedly the more exciting fighter), but the logic of how you can lose to someone and still be a better overall fighter than them isn't at all implausible. There's plenty of examples you can pull out to support that.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              I know Mak..i know

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Pacquiao is smaller than Mayweather, but not by much. Mayweather won the Golden Gloves at light flyweight at 16 and flyweight at 17. Pacquiao won the lineal flyweight title at 19. He's basically counting Mayweather's extensive amateur career against him.

Plus his argument doesn't make sense. Mayweather didn't beat Pacquiao based on size or power, he beat him with skill, which is the essence of pound for pound. Pacquiao pulverized Cotto at 145 lbs. and Margarito at 150 lbs. He put beatings on guys that are bigger and stronger than Floyd.
                Actually you forgot the real kicker them steroids and iv use

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                  According to Larry you can win world titles 7 lbs above the weight limit.
                  I literally never said that.THE QUESTION WAS ASKED WHO WAS LINEAL WHEN FLOYD WAS AT 140..i simply answered it

Comment

My only problem with his opinion is he works for Pacquiao's bosses. If Max does NOT work for HBO then it wouldn't be such a big deal. If Pac had beaten Mayweather and a showtime commentator made a comment like that he too would be criticise for those comments too.

Comment

He's so dumb.

So what was the point of the fight Max? You and everybody else said this fight would determine who was better. Floyd beat him so Floyd isn't better?

What was the point then?

Comment

Working...
                      X