Im guessing he likes to fight once a year or at least his "promoter" keeps him like that
Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev-Ezequiel Maderna Set For June 4
Collapse
-
-
The problem is this is much more like a Friday Night Fights level card, not a PBC card, at least not what we were told these PBC ESPN cards were going to be.
This is what the ESPN head said at the time:
“ESPN has a long history of carrying world-class boxing events and the new Premier Boxing Champions series continues our commitment to the sport with premier-level primetime fights previously only available on premium cable networks,” said John Skipper, ESPN president.
Giiven that the PBC brought about the end of FNF and greatly reduced the amount of live boxing on the ESPN networks, you'd like to see something better.Last edited by Mitchell Kane; 04-20-2016, 04:12 PM.Comment
-
Not a bad come back fight after a long layoff. Looking forward to seeing Beterbiev against one of the big names in the future.Comment
-
How about Stevenson for him this year? You could say too soon but Adonis is 38. How much longer is he going to be relevant for?Comment
-
Comment
-
A big step down for Artur but he is coming back from an injury and will need to get back in the groove. However, at 31, the man doesn't have all that much time to make a name for himself.Comment
-
Comment
-
Wouldn't mind Stevenson/Beterbiev, or Ward/Beterbiev. Either would tell a lot about where the fighters are at. Beterbiev at this stage doesn't seem impossible to dodge if it's vs a good boxer like Ward, but Stevenson was caught by Fonfara a time or two and dropped, so maybe he'd avoid Artur.Comment
Comment