No announcement yet.

Lol Vanes gonna Vanes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JQside View Post
    Any idea why Vanes is associating Lara with Spence? Haymon connection, something?
    He's fighting Lara in may

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
      He's fighting Lara in may
      I know he's fighting Lara. What changed since their first fight, which was an uneventful draw?

Comment

That's hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
          I know he's fighting Lara. What changed since their first fight, which was an uneventful draw?
          Lara's been beating Ishe Smith level opponents. Vanes wants VADA testing.

Comment

I'm in tears right now.

Comment

Lol Spence gonna start hearing those nipple jokes from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                That was funny but I don't understand why people are acting like spence has gyno from steroids. He just has a big chest.
                Can't you get gyno without peds?

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                  Can't you get gyno without peds?
                  Of course. It's a hormonal imbalance usually caused by too much testosterone which then leads to an increase in estrogen which causes gyno. You can also develop it through severe steroid use that not even a powerful estrogen blocker can prevent. Most people get it during puberty and it goes away, but for others it doesn't. It its very mild like in Spence's case. Go to the beach I'd say a significant amount of the men have it you just don't notice it because most of them are out of shape and it just looks like fat. you notice it on a guy like spence because he is shredded and the bit he has sticks out.

This is what gyno really looks like. He had surgery to take care of it.

What spence has is so mild it's not even worth mentioning.
                  Last edited by El-blanco; 04-20-2016, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Of course. It's a hormonal imbalance usually caused by too much testosterone which then leads to an increase in estrogen which causes gyno. You can also develop it through severe steroid use that not even a powerful estrogen blocker can prevent. Most people get it during puberty and it goes away, but for others it doesn't. It its very mild like in Spence's case. Go to the beach I'd say a significant amount of the men have it you just don't notice it because most of them are out of shape and it just looks like fat. you notice it on a guy like spence because he is shredded and the bit he has sticks out.

This is what gyno really looks like. He had surgery to take care of it.

What spence has is so mild it's not even worth mentioning.

Comment

Spence on those cheap Walgreens steroids.

Comment

Working...
                      X