No announcement yet.

I wish people would really analyze boxing... I'm worried about Ward v Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
    When is the last time Kovalev one punch KO'ed a guy?
    Mohammedi? or going back, Agnew broken ribs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      Hopkins struggled beating Karo Murat in '13, the same Murat that Ward wanted a tuneup against & got bashed on NSB for it lmao.

You don't go from struggling with Karo Murat to beating Ward 2 years later, especially when you're already on the decline from being in your late 40's.

Barrera is a much better W than either Hopkins or Pascal, he's better & more dangerous than anyone Kov. has fought & he was merely a tuneup for Ward.
      Loooool Barrera better than Hopkins and pascal??? LOL

You're the biggest idiot in this forum holy ****

Comment

Thats why Ward is taking these tune ups

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          There's an odd skew with Ward fights. If he gets hit AT ALL, people think he's looking terrible. Kovalev not only gets hit more, by lower level competition, but his connect rate is not as high as Andre's.
          This isn't some end boss in a video game where he touches you and you're dead. Let's get some perspective here. Not an easy fight for either guy but Ward taking less than 20% from Kovalev's mandatory isn't anything worrying. Kovalev took more shots (%) from a broken down Pasqual.
          lmfao..im done ..........lol

Comment

Lol, I didn't realize you were just trolling. Sorry, nevermind.
            I'm not trolling,,, Kovolev is going to run over Ward,,,,, it's clear as day..

For ****s sake even Ward knows it, hence why he wants all the tuneups to delay the inevitable.... Come see me in late November when Ward gets wrecked and see if I'm trolling...

Comment

There's an odd skew with Ward fights. If he gets hit AT ALL, people think he's looking terrible. Kovalev not only gets hit more, by lower level competition, but his connect rate is not as high as Andre's.
              This isn't some end boss in a video game where he touches you and you're dead. Let's get some perspective here. Not an easy fight for either guy but Ward taking less than 20% from Kovalev's mandatory isn't anything worrying. Kovalev took more shots (%) from a broken down Pasqual.
              It almost, kinda, sorta is though.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                power is only part of the equation, its about how you apply it

Kovalev breaks you down with hard crisp shots...he isnt bob foster man, and he doesnt have many onepunch kos, if any...I havent seen them. Even Agnew lasted past 6 rounds and he is a novice

to think Kovalev is gonna run through someone like Ward, who is proven and hungry for greatness is a joke to me.
                You act as If Kovalev is this unproven fighter who has no qualities in beating elite fighters remember who the Champ at 175 .I'll tell you this Kovalev resume at 175 exceeds Wards by far

Comment

Originally posted by ..,Krusher,.. View Post

I see you keep ignoring Hopkins struggling with Karo Murat a year prior.

Barrera has a KO rate of 67%, Kovalev has never fought a fighter as nearly as dangerous as that lmao. A wealth of amateur experience, he's outclassed all of his opponents, acting like he isn't a top 10 LHW lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
                    You have 3 dildos under your name, that alone speaks for idiocy.
                    from idiot posters like you. You probably were one to put them there....idk....all that rep and symbols on this site doesnt indicate the quality of the poster or their posts so sit your simple azz down.

You are one of the worst posters on this site and know very little about boxing. You come to troll and you roll out.

Thats cool, go find some traffic to play in scrub

Comment

Originally posted by ..,Krusher,.. View Post

i knew that was gonna happen, they were gonna inflate that victory big time

Comment

Working...
                      X