Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Pacquiao Lacks Fundamentals, Can't Cut Off Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Apparently you can't read, because I answered a fk ton of your questions and you completely ignored every single last one I asked you. Do us both a favor don't call a man a f@gg*t online son, I'd have you ****t*ng out all your teeth in little calcium bits. Don't play that shh online or offline cuz...put that on your mother's life. I'm going to toss you on the block list because if I don't and you continue all this "keyboard warrior" shhh i'm going to want to see you for real son and i'm not going to want to see you to talk either.
    Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
    Shut your soft ass up pussie. You can come see me. I Live in Minneapolis, train and box out of UpperCut gym, here is the address for your f@ggot ass 1324 Quincy St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413. The name is Jason. You have my info, I made it real nice and easy.

You won't do shyt! So come and see me then pussie. You have the info! What's up? Exactly. I'll stomp your bytch ass. The way you dyck I know your soft like baby wipes.

So if you want this work PM me. If you live in the area even better pussie

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
      Shut your soft ass up pussie. You can come see me. I Live in Minneapolis, train and box out of UpperCut gym, here is the address for your f@ggot ass 1324 Quincy St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413. The name is Jason. You have my info, I made it real nice and easy.

You won't do shyt! So come and see me then pussie. You have the info! What's up? Exactly. I'll stomp your bytch ass. The way you dyck I know your soft like baby wipes.

So if you want this work PM me. If you live in the area even better pussie
      LMAO pathetic. BTW ain't no Jason living at that address chump, trust me I called that house up fruit cake. Cute that you want to front for BoxingScene tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Unbeaten welterweight contender Errol Spence (20-0, 17KOs) made a serious statement last Saturday night at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. In five one-sided rounds, Spence crushed former WBO junior welterweight champion Chris Algieri. Three knockdowns were scored before the referee had seen enough and stopped the fight.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        I love how this gets so many hits.....

about 4 years after
        @LoadedWraps famously said the same thing on NSB.

Do try and keep up now folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          Fair enough, but you might find out that we are an international forum btw.
          and there are international thangs i dont speak on bc i know nothing about it.
          you cant tell somebody how to fly a plane if you've never been in the "****pit"youre some non-black person from the uk. you will NEVER know.

Comment

LMAO pathetic. BTW ain't no Jason living at that address chump, trust me I called that house up fruit cake. Cute that you want to front for BoxingScene tho.

That's the address to the gym f@ggot. If you looked up the address and the name Upper Cut boxing dyck head. Like I said if you live in the area, the name is Jason, I gave you the address. You can PM and call my bluff!

Like I said your straight bytch made. I gave you the address, location and name. You can show up and see what it really is. But I know your pussie ass won't

Comment

That's the address to the gym f@ggot. If you looked up the address and the name Upper Cut boxing dyck head. Like I said if you live in the area, the name is Jason, I gave you the address. You can PM and call my bluff!

Like I said your straight bytch made. I gave you the address, location and name. You can show up and see what it really is. But I know your pussie ass won't
              LMAO...so your idea of come see me is "Come and figure out who I am" and you have the nerve to call someone else a pu$$y. The irony cannot be made up here bruh. You wear a name tag or something? Part of your uniform? Or people are supposed to identify you by the giant vagyna on your face? Please stfu and keep on trolling. Ask them people there why they said on the phone "there is no Jason here." Fronting @ss keyboard warrior. Ignore list it is. Come to my gym yo, come to my gym..ROTFL. Pansy @ss.

Comment

LMAO...so your idea of come see me is "Come and figure out who I am" and you have the nerve to call someone else a pu$$y. The irony cannot be made up here bruh. You wear a name tag or something? Part of your uniform? Or people are supposed to identify you by the giant vagyna on your face? Please stfu and keep on trolling. Ask them people there why they said on the phone "there is no Jason here." Fronting @ss keyboard warrior. Ignore list it is. Come to my gym yo, come to my gym..ROTFL. Pansy @ss.

Come see me AT THE GYM pussie. What's so hard about that? You Direct message me on here when your soft ass shows up. Or before you go. I come and beat the dog shyt out of you. I gave you the fuucking address, location all that you dyck head.

I can send your soft ass plenty of pictures of me. All you have to do is show up to the gym DM me and I'm there pussie. Your scary ass dyck sucker. If I seen you after beating the shyt out of you I would spit in your fuucking face!

Bytch made just like I thought. You called the fuucking boxing gym asking for me as if I work there you dyck head. I go there to train you fuucking ******.

If you work out at LA or any gym why in the fuuck would I call the gym asking for you? You have to be a stupid son of bytch. I should scream on your mom for raising such a pussie.

But call my bluff. Come to the fuucking gym. Let me know before you come so we can see who is "Trolling" let me know a time before hand you will be there. I will give you 5 pic's of myself all that. I promise you will leave bloody, bruised, and or bones broke. If shyt is sweet call my bluff f@ggot.

Straight pussie

Comment

Come see me AT THE GYM pussie. What's so hard about that? You Direct message me on here when your soft ass shows up. Or before you go. I come and beat the dog shyt out of you. I gave you the fuucking address, location all that you dyck head.

I can send your soft ass plenty of pictures of me. All you have to do is show up to the gym DM me and I'm there pussie. Your scary ass dyck sucker. If I seen you after beating the shyt out of you I would spit in your fuucking face!

Bytch made just like I thought. You called the fuucking boxing gym asking for me as if I work there you dyck head. I go there to train you fuucking ******.

If you work out at LA or any gym why in the fuuck would I call the gym asking for you? You have to be a stupid son of bytch. I should scream on your mom for raising such a pussie.

But call my bluff. Come to the fuucking gym. Let me know before you come so we can see who is "Trolling" let me know a time before hand you will be there. I will give you 5 pic's of myself all that. I promise you will leave bloody, bruised, and or bones broke. If shyt is sweet call my bluff f@ggot.

Straight pussie
                  Do you think you're intimidating or something? you're coming across like a *****.

Stop acting like some e-thug, you ain't going to do **** to anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Djanxx View Post
                    Do you think you're intimidating or something? you're coming across like a *****.

Stop acting like some e-thug, you ain't going to do **** to anyone.

You got the info pussie. If you want problems don't type DM me biitch

Comment

You got the info pussie. If you want problems don't type DM me biitch

Comment

Working...
                      X