Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Pacquiao Lacks Fundamentals, Can't Cut Off Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to the floyd fans and some blacks, pac will always be this no skill face first brawler. but when pac runs thru the boxers they were hyping up, then all of a sudden, manny beat a nobody, dude was still too green, etc.

just look at the 1st bradley fight with pac. at first most of the floyd fans was trying to discredit manny's performance by saying if bradley was healthy pac would of lost.

then the rematch came and it was, if bradley follow his game plan instead of throwing wild punches he would have beaten manny. then this 3rd fight, it was pac will lose now that bradley has atlas with him.

atlas will be the missing piece to bradley finally beating manny. then after the fight, we knew bradley was gonna lose, he lost the other 2 fights so what makes u think this 3rd fight will be any different.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      “Manny Pacquiao is a hard puncher, he’s quick, but he lacks fundamentals,” said Spence. “That’s what I’m big on, fundamentals. I can cut off the ring.

SAME SCHOOL??
      Rigo, Ward, Mayweather have been AT LEAST olympic finalists, were wining everything as amateurs.
      Spence have been an amateur for a while and never won a medal except a four nations tournament on the international scene.

Here are his results, DAMN GOOD, but NOT GREAT , let alone ATG:

2009 World Championships participant at welterweight in Milan, Italy. Results were: Lost to Carlos Banteaux (Cuba) (1-11)

2010 Four Nations Tournament Gold Medalist in Berck-Sur-Mer, France. Defeated Jozsef Toth (Hungary) (RET-2)
      Defeated Taras Shelestyuk (Ukraine) (6-3)

2011 1st Pan Am Games Qualifier participant in Barquisimeto, Venezuela. Results were: Defeated Carl Heild (Ba*****) (14-3)
      Lost to Brian Carlos Castano (Argentina) (11-20)

2011 World Championships Quarter-finalist at welterweight in Baku, Azerbaijan. Results were: Defeated Amin Ghasemipour (Iran) (28-10)
      Defeated Custio Clayton (Canada) (18-9)
      Defeated Balazs Bacskai (Hungary) (26-16)
      Lost to Serik Sapiyev (Kazakhstan) (10-20)

2011 World Cup of Petroleum Countries Bronze Medalist at welterweight in Surgut, Russia. Results were: Defeated Romal Amanov (Azerbaijan) (25-5)
      Lost to Sukhrob Shidayev (Russia) (12-12+)

2012 Chemistry Cup participant at welterweight in Halle, Germany. Results were: Defeated Andrey Zamkovoy (Russia) (9-9+)
      Lost to Serik Sapiyev (Kazakhstan) (10-18)

With the exception of few fighters like Hopkins or Tyson for different reasons.

All the american ATG have been successfull amateur champions:
      Roy, Ali, Frazier DLH, Foreman, Leonard, Floyd, Pernell Withtaker

There is nothing to make think that Spence is that kind of fighter or from THAT SCHOOL.
      He wasn't a wold class amateur champions, and he isn't yet as a pro.

He impressed me a lot against Algieri and Van Heerden.
      But hey, that's Algieri and Van Heerden.

You sound bitter about the Pacquiao comments. He wasn't dissing Pacquiao if that's the case lil g is dissing Pacquiao calling him "Boring" and losing in a "Bad boring fight" against Floyd that "Nobody wants to watch again." We can see how good or how bad Spence is. Lets see Spence fight Pacquiao at 147 and end all this talk of who is doing what.

Spence is the real deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Oh I answered PLENTY of your questions you dim witted fool the problem is you can't answer mine, four posts later you are still trying to keep the narrative as you want it, without once addressing anything at all i've said... but sorry that's not how "discussions" work you rubbermaid b*t*h. So keep on typing away like an idiot while getting completely and utterly laughed at. "I body bagged you last year" is that your great claim to fame? Still woke up being a pile of pig shhh the next morning tho.

Exactly! Didn't answer not one of the questions I raised about lil g talking shyt about knocking out Floyd. Your straight pussie, a dyck sucker! You claim to want to see Spence "Beat up" so you can laugh at the supporters? But when lil g said he will knock out Floyd your bytch ass didn't say shyt about that.

Get your soft ass outta here and keep sucking lil g off. Floyd already school Pacquiao no need to go there. I body bagged your pussie ass. A Body Bag is when I get ******* like you not answering direct questions without sounding like a hypocrite.

Keep sucking that dyck though f@ggot

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
          You sound bitter about the Pacquiao comments. He wasn't dissing Pacquiao if that's the case lil g is dissing Pacquiao calling him "Boring" and losing in a "Bad boring fight" against Floyd that "Nobody wants to watch again." We can see how good or how bad Spence is. Lets see Spence fight Pacquiao at 147 and end all this talk of who is doing what.

Spence is the real deal.
          I don't sound bitter, I just disagree with you.

I disagree and I think Spence talked out of his ass.

I also disagree with Spence being the real deal.

He's a solid contender, was an US team amateur fighter so he should be a solid world champion.

Real deal?
          Nothing make me think something like that, as I pointed on his international amateur career, he lost against the top world amateurs.
          He has some limits in terms of technics.

And as a pro, I hasn't seen enough to see if he's the "real deal".

But the guy will do good things in boxing, good skills, decent speed, power.
          Great things, it remains to be seen dude, his chin too has to pass the test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Nobody is changing anything but you , you are wishy washy Im giving numbers from actual weights , I will say it again YES Floyd is bigger by a couple of pounds from 130 to 147 , lots of guys within a weight class are big for it or small for , thing is they are still in the same weight class .

Frame is not size or weight in boxing , density is !

The scales dont care if your carves are like a HW and wrists like a girl it only shows total weight , Ive seen so many BS excuses for Manny it gets frustrating you only have to look at the fight night weights to see the real jump in weight is only about 6-7 lb from 130 to 147 , thats one division for real weight not subtract and add water weight across 3 divisions .

The 30 hr time frame allows so much manipulation because it can allow a fighter up to 20lbs which translates to 3 divisions it only depends on how much you want to dry out , as they move up they do less drying out thats all , its not this miraculous jump in weight , its just not losing as much to weigh in , the fight night weight doesnt change much at all , this also allows the body to mass up a little more so they gain a little more muscle over the rise .

Its also why a lowering CW can ship wreck a guy , if he was right on the edge making weight and the CW forces another couple of pounds to come of , they can only do it by lowering the body mass earlier in camp than they normally would and that can have dire consequence , its relative to the individual fighter its not a blanket rule over all CWs , some CWs are ok and some destroy the fighter making him weaker and less resistant to punches he would normally take .
            I understand what you mean, and you're right on your part.

Manny had weight on fight nights close to Floyd's from 130 to 147. Manny has been around 145 for almost 8 years. Agreed.
            But JMM was lighter and more than a couple of pounds, this fight was a size and also a weight mismatch (expecially "cheating" on the scale).

But it was def not the case when they were fighting at 126 for JMM and 122 for Manny (Manny was weight drained at 107), and they were able to do that because they are smaller, lighter men than Floyd. That's what I tried to explain.

The funny thing is Manny never fought at 110 and 115.
            Otherwise, he could have been a 10 divisions champion (9 in reality).

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
              Exactly! Didn't answer not one of the questions I raised about lil g talking shyt about knocking out Floyd. Your straight pussie, a dyck sucker! You claim to want to see Spence "Beat up" so you can laugh at the supporters? But when lil g said he will knock out Floyd your bytch ass didn't say shyt about that.

Get your soft ass outta here and keep sucking lil g off. Floyd already school Pacquiao no need to go there. I body bagged your pussie ass. A Body Bag is when I get ******* like you not answering direct questions without sounding like a hypocrite.

Keep sucking that dyck though f@ggot
              Apparently you can't read, because I answered a fk ton of your questions and you completely ignored every single last one I asked you. Do us both a favor don't call a man a f@gg*t online son, I'd have you ****t*ng out all your teeth in little calcium bits. Don't play that shh online or offline cuz...put that on your mother's life. I'm going to toss you on the block list because if I don't and you continue all this "keyboard warrior" shhh i'm going to want to see you for real son and i'm not going to want to see you to talk either.

Comment

I spoke on it because it has nothing to do on a boxing forum IMO.

And, and, then you played the race card on this boxing forum.

"White role" "Black role" it doesn't mean shyt to me.

I just think spliting people in white/black is ******ed IMO.
                But it seems to be an issue in the US so I won't judge.

I don't read those racist debates related to boxing in the UK.
                I mean, Joshua or Hatton had all the "type" of english men behind them.

Little boy?
                You are actually the one sounding like an unsecure boy, but I don't blame you.

PEACE
                if you're not from here dont speak on what goes on here.
                bc you could NEVER understand

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
                  if you're not from here dont speak on what goes on here.
                  bc you could NEVER understand
                  Fair enough, but you might find out that we are an international forum btw.

Comment

I don't sound bitter, I just disagree with you.

I disagree and I think Spence talked out of his ass.

I also disagree with Spence being the real deal.

He's a solid contender, was an US team amateur fighter so he should be a solid world champion.

Real deal?
                    Nothing make me think something like that, as I pointed on his international amateur career, he lost against the top world amateurs.
                    He has some limits in terms of technics.

And as a pro, I hasn't seen enough to see if he's the "real deal".

But the guy will do good things in boxing, good skills, decent speed, power.
                    Great things, it remains to be seen dude, his chin too has to pass the test.

I can respect that. Pro's and amatuers different games. I think as a pro Spence has grown and is really coming into his prime. His confidence is rising, and mental plays a huge part in boxing.

But I really do think Spence is disciplined and skilled. He will go very far if he keeps that up for the next 5- 7 years for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      Apparently you can't read, because I answered a fk ton of your questions and you completely ignored every single last one I asked you. Do us both a favor don't call a man a f@gg*t online son, I'd have you ****t*ng out all your teeth in little calcium bits. Don't play that shh online or offline cuz...put that on your mother's life. I'm going to toss you on the block list because if I don't and you continue all this "keyboard warrior" shhh i'm going to want to see you for real son and i'm not going to want to see you to talk either.
                      Shut your soft ass up pussie. You can come see me. I Live in Minneapolis, train and box out of UpperCut gym, here is the address for your f@ggot ass 1324 Quincy St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413. The name is Jason. You have my info, I made it real nice and easy.

You won't do shyt! So come and see me then pussie. You have the info! What's up? Exactly. I'll stomp your bytch ass. The way you dyck I know your soft like baby wipes.

So if you want this work PM me. If you live in the area even better pussie

Comment

Working...
                      X