Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Pacquiao Lacks Fundamentals, Can't Cut Off Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post

Exactly! keep it moving chump

Comment

• This thread has taken a rather hilarious turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
        Exactly! keep it moving chump

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
          Come see me AT THE GYM pussie. What's so hard about that? You Direct message me on here when your soft ass shows up. Or before you go. I come and beat the dog shyt out of you. I gave you the fuucking address, location all that you dyck head.

I can send your soft ass plenty of pictures of me. All you have to do is show up to the gym DM me and I'm there pussie. Your scary ass dyck sucker. If I seen you after beating the shyt out of you I would spit in your fuucking face!

Bytch made just like I thought. You called the fuucking boxing gym asking for me as if I work there you dyck head. I go there to train you fuucking ******.

If you work out at LA or any gym why in the fuuck would I call the gym asking for you? You have to be a stupid son of bytch. I should scream on your mom for raising such a pussie.

But call my bluff. Come to the fuucking gym. Let me know before you come so we can see who is "Trolling" let me know a time before hand you will be there. I will give you 5 pic's of myself all that. I promise you will leave bloody, bruised, and or bones broke. If shyt is sweet call my bluff f@ggot.

Straight pussie

It amazes how you can read everything beyond our first 3 exchanges, but didn't bother reading the first 3. I know you are as full of shhh as a septic tank cuz. Keep on trolling with your COME TO THE GYM BRUH..I'LL GIVE YOU A BACK MASSAGE AND WALK YOU AROUND THE PLACE CAUSE I'M SOOOOOOOO GANGSTA AND I'LL MAKE YOU A GRILLED CHEESE SAMMICH...WITH EXTRA CHEESE CAUSE I'M SOOOOOO GANGSTA...ALSO OFFER YOU COCA COLA OR FANTA...YOUR CHOICE MY N**GA! CAUSE THAT'S HOW US MN RANDOM FACELESS GANGSTAS ROLL CUH! BUT I WON'T PUT MY FACE OUT THERE SO ANY OF YA'LL KNOW WHO I ACTUALLY AM CUZ GANGSTAS LIKE ME LIKE THAT STYLE OF FLIRTING AND TALKING HARD ONLINE BUT WE LIKE THE CHASE! YOU GOTTA COME TO THE GYM, I.D. EVERYONE THERE AND I WONT BE THERE CUZ CAUSE I'M SOOO GANGSTA

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            It amazes how you can read everything beyond our first 3 exchanges, but didn't bother reading the first 3. I know you are as full of shhh as a septic tank cuz. Keep on trolling with your COME TO THE GYM BRUH..I'LL GIVE YOU A BACK MASSAGE AND WALK YOU AROUND THE PLACE CAUSE I'M SOOOOOOOO GANGSTA AND I'LL MAKE YOU A GRILLED CHEESE SAMMICH...WITH EXTRA CHEESE CAUSE I'M SOOOOOO GANGSTA...ALSO OFFER YOU COCA COLA OR FANTA...YOUR CHOICE MY N**GA! CAUSE THAT'S HOW US MN RANDOM FACELESS GANGSTAS ROLL CUH! BUT I WON'T PUT MY FACE OUT THERE SO ANY OF YA'LL KNOW WHO I ACTUALLY AM CUZ GANGSTAS LIKE ME LIKE THAT STYLE OF FLIRTING AND TALKING HARD ONLINE BUT WE LIKE THE CHASE! YOU GOTTA COME TO THE GYM, I.D. EVERYONE THERE AND I WONT BE THERE CUZ CAUSE I'M SOOO GANGSTA

Like I said you're pussie. Straight bytch made. I can send your f@ggot ass pictures of me. You still won't show up. Give me a fuucking time f@ggot.

Exactly! I hate ******* like you. All you want to do is type online. I'm trying to knuckle up. If you don't want to come to the gym and see me sit your pussie ass up and go suck a dyck. IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME. DM Me and let's get it poppin.

Your mom should have swallowed your soft ass bycth

Comment

• So turnedup won't show up for a little gym match? Can't say I'm surprised.

Comment

Working...
              X