Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Pacquiao Lacks Fundamentals, Can't Cut Off Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    If Floyd 2 best rivals and achievements in the sports are 2 undersized blown up fighters who where fighting each others at 126 in their 30s...

I guess that's how good he's.

Sure Marquez had no right to be in the ring with Floyd since he was a ****in lightweight.
    Dont bother man theyll defend it to death, even cheated the midget on the scales. Its probably his 2-3rd best win too, says alot.

Comment

Spence said : "Pacquiao lacks Fundamentals, I'm big on it".

Based on what?
      Getting schooled in international amateur competitions?
      His fight against an Algieri who was 2 losses in his last 3 fights?

How those so called Fundamentals been tested?

This guy talk out of his ass IMO.

He said "Lacks fundamentals" in cutting off the ring. Pacquaiuo is an unorthodox fighter which plays to his advantage. Maidana doesn't have the boxing science down but he is a good fighter.

Damn the man gave his thoughts on what they did different. Spence is on the rise, and comes from that school of: Rigo, Ward, and Mayweather super technical and very, very, very, difficult to beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        More blah blah...son I ain't responding to shhh until you actually respond to what I stated. You can continue being on Golovkin's nuts all you want son...we get it. You mofo's can't enjoy the sport without the bullshhh.. your boxing fanaticism was established circa 2008-2009 and we ALL KNOW EXACTLY WHY!

keep sucking lil g off pussie! You can't answer my questions cause you sound like a hypocrite. Your pussie ass was saying you hope Spence or you can't wait for Spence to get "Touched up on" so you can laugh because he gave his opinion on Pac?

So how do you feel about bum crusher lil g saying he will knock Floyd out? Are you praying for his down fall saying he will knock out a 39 year old WW? Are you mad that he is disrespecting a legend and he himself hasn't done shyt?

If you are mad that Spence "disrespected Pacquiao by saying something about cutting off the ring. And not mad at lil g for saying he will knock out Floyd? Man get your f@ggot ass outta here. I body bagged you last year.

You can't answer none of my questions! Run keep sucking off Pac and lil g, and Kovalev, I know your type. I body chumps like you daily. I asks questions I know you can't answer without sounding like a hypocrite. I bodied you again

Comment

You're bringing politics on a boxing forum, it just tells a lot about your intentions IMO

On this particular subject:
          I'm a South european guy.
          I don't give a sh%t when blond american actors play the role of latin emperors on vintage peplums.
          Or when Brad Pitt plays the role of the legendary Achilles.

White america can play roles of great people from ancient greece, latin empire or ancient egypt. It doesn't bother me since that's a f@ckin movie.

That's not "revising history" to me.

But I respect your fight.

Ok, that's cool.
          "I like chinese food and I have a chinese friend".

What I meant is racism and BS are present in any community/part of the planet.

I traveled enough to now there are ass h@les and good genuine people everywhere.
          if you didnt give a **** you wouldve never spoke on it
          theres nothing "legendary" about achilles
          they can play whatever white role they want but they cant play a black afrikan.
          stay in your lane little boy

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
            if you didnt give a **** you wouldve never spoke on it
            theres nothing "legendary" about achilles
            they can play whatever white role they want but they cant play a black afrikan.
            stay in your lane little boy
            I spoke on it because it has nothing to do on a boxing forum IMO.

And, and, then you played the race card on this boxing forum.

"White role" "Black role" it doesn't mean shyt to me.

I just think spliting people in white/black is ******ed IMO.
            But it seems to be an issue in the US so I won't judge.

I don't read those racist debates related to boxing in the UK.
            I mean, Joshua or Hatton had all the "type" of english men behind them.

Little boy?
            You are actually the one sounding like an unsecure boy, but I don't blame you.

PEACE

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
              He said "Lacks fundamentals" in cutting off the ring. Pacquaiuo is an unorthodox fighter which plays to his advantage. Maidana doesn't have the boxing science down but he is a good fighter.

Damn the man gave his thoughts on what they did different. Spence is on the rise, and comes from that school of: Rigo, Ward, and Mayweather super technical and very, very, very, difficult to beat.
              “Manny Pacquiao is a hard puncher, he’s quick, but he lacks fundamentals,” said Spence. “That’s what I’m big on, fundamentals. I can cut off the ring.

SAME SCHOOL??
              Rigo, Ward, Mayweather have been AT LEAST olympic finalists, were wining everything as amateurs.
              Spence have been an amateur for a while and never won a medal except a four nations tournament on the international scene.

Here are his results, DAMN GOOD, but NOT GREAT , let alone ATG:

2009 World Championships participant at welterweight in Milan, Italy. Results were: Lost to Carlos Banteaux (Cuba) (1-11)

2010 Four Nations Tournament Gold Medalist in Berck-Sur-Mer, France. Defeated Jozsef Toth (Hungary) (RET-2)
              Defeated Taras Shelestyuk (Ukraine) (6-3)

2011 1st Pan Am Games Qualifier participant in Barquisimeto, Venezuela. Results were: Defeated Carl Heild (Bahamas) (14-3)
              Lost to Brian Carlos Castano (Argentina) (11-20)

2011 World Championships Quarter-finalist at welterweight in Baku, Azerbaijan. Results were: Defeated Amin Ghasemipour (Iran) (28-10)
              Defeated Custio Clayton (Canada) (18-9)
              Defeated Balazs Bacskai (Hungary) (26-16)
              Lost to Serik Sapiyev (Kazakhstan) (10-20)

2011 World Cup of Petroleum Countries Bronze Medalist at welterweight in Surgut, Russia. Results were: Defeated Romal Amanov (Azerbaijan) (25-5)
              Lost to Sukhrob Shidayev (Russia) (12-12+)

2012 Chemistry Cup participant at welterweight in Halle, Germany. Results were: Defeated Andrey Zamkovoy (Russia) (9-9+)
              Lost to Serik Sapiyev (Kazakhstan) (10-18)

With the exception of few fighters like Hopkins or Tyson for different reasons.

All the american ATG have been successfull amateur champions:
              Roy, Ali, Frazier DLH, Foreman, Leonard, Floyd, Pernell Withtaker

There is nothing to make think that Spence is that kind of fighter or from THAT SCHOOL.
              He wasn't a wold class amateur champions, and he isn't yet as a pro.

He impressed me a lot against Algieri and Van Heerden.
              But hey, that's Algieri and Van Heerden.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                What do you mean with AND , the AND is exactly as I said from 130 up the 3 of them have been within a couple of pounds of each other on fight all the way from 130 to 147 .

Its not wrong because I didnt say 126 I said 130 and up , the fight night weights are easy to look up I suggest you do so .

Yes Floyd is bigger than both by a couple of pounds the weights are easy to compare if you search for them , fight night Im talking which is the only real weight because thats the one they fight at .

When Floyd fought JMM he had been out of the ring for 18 mths , JMM was NO 2 pf4 and came of 2 big TKO wins Diaz and Casamayor , there was 2 pound between them at the weighin 144 146 and as I said JMM was the same weight fight night as he was KOing Manny .

Now if you wanna go on about 2 lbs you best do some research on Mannys biggest WW fights that hyped him up so much , check the weights in the contracts for the magic 2lb and his weights on fight night from 130 to 150 and you might be surprised in what you find if you take your blinkers off .

You really have no argument just a bad attitude against Mayweather which is common around here but it never changes the facts .
                Lol , you guys are trying to change the facts explaining us Pacquiao isn't smaller than Floyd Joy Sinclair and even more ridiculous that Floyd vs Marquez was a fair fight size wise.

I know Manny used to hit 140/145 on fight nights in his lasts 130 lbs fights.
                He could hit KFC everyday or bodybuild his body to death and make 210 lbs, would make him as big as Wilder as a athlete.

Doesn't change the fact he had the frame of the superbatamweight as a grown man.

Comment

Lol , you guys are trying to change the facts explaining us Pacquiao isn't smaller than Floyd Joy Sinclair and even more ridiculous that Floyd vs Marquez was a fair fight size wise.

I know Manny used to hit 140/145 on fight nights in his lasts 130 lbs fights.
                  He could hit KFC everyday or bodybuild his body to death and make 210 lbs, would make him as big as Wilder as a athlete.

Doesn't change the fact he had the frame of the superbatamweight as a grown man.
                  Nobody is changing anything but you , you are wishy washy Im giving numbers from actual weights , I will say it again YES Floyd is bigger by a couple of pounds from 130 to 147 , lots of guys within a weight class are big for it or small for , thing is they are still in the same weight class .

Frame is not size or weight in boxing , density is !

The scales dont care if your carves are like a HW and wrists like a girl it only shows total weight , Ive seen so many BS excuses for Manny it gets frustrating you only have to look at the fight night weights to see the real jump in weight is only about 6-7 lb from 130 to 147 , thats one division for real weight not subtract and add water weight across 3 divisions .

The 30 hr time frame allows so much manipulation because it can allow a fighter up to 20lbs which translates to 3 divisions it only depends on how much you want to dry out , as they move up they do less drying out thats all , its not this miraculous jump in weight , its just not losing as much to weigh in , the fight night weight doesnt change much at all , this also allows the body to mass up a little more so they gain a little more muscle over the rise .

Its also why a lowering CW can ship wreck a guy , if he was right on the edge making weight and the CW forces another couple of pounds to come of , they can only do it by lowering the body mass earlier in camp than they normally would and that can have dire consequence , its relative to the individual fighter its not a blanket rule over all CWs , some CWs are ok and some destroy the fighter making him weaker and less resistant to punches he would normally take .
                  Last edited by Reloaded; 04-21-2016, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                    keep sucking lil g off pussie! You can't answer my questions cause you sound like a hypocrite. Your pussie ass was saying you hope Spence or you can't wait for Spence to get "Touched up on" so you can laugh because he gave his opinion on Pac?

So how do you feel about bum crusher lil g saying he will knock Floyd out? Are you praying for his down fall saying he will knock out a 39 year old WW? Are you mad that he is disrespecting a legend and he himself hasn't done shyt?

If you are mad that Spence "disrespected Pacquiao by saying something about cutting off the ring. And not mad at lil g for saying he will knock out Floyd? Man get your f@ggot ass outta here. I body bagged you last year.

You can't answer none of my questions! Run keep sucking off Pac and lil g, and Kovalev, I know your type. I body chumps like you daily. I asks questions I know you can't answer without sounding like a hypocrite. I bodied you again
                    Oh I answered PLENTY of your questions you dim witted fool the problem is you can't answer mine, four posts later you are still trying to keep the narrative as you want it, without once addressing anything at all i've said... but sorry that's not how "discussions" work you rubbermaid b*t*h. So keep on typing away like an idiot while getting completely and utterly laughed at. "I body bagged you last year" is that your great claim to fame? Still woke up being a pile of pig shhh the next morning tho.

Comment

• pac fans- who gives a fuck what others is saying about manny. this aint the first time someone has criticize the guy so ya's should really just chill. aint no point going back and forth.

Comment

Working...
                      X