Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Pacquiao Lacks Fundamentals, Can't Cut Off Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
    Again! How come you haven't shown interest in lil g getting beat up on? I mean didn't he say he will knock Floyd out? Oh I get it. It's cool if lil g thinks he can knock out a 39 year old welter weight while he is a middle weight. But Spence answer a question about what he did different than Pacquiao now that's a problem?

So did you have a problem when lil g and team said they would not only beat Floyd but knock him out? If so what did you say about that? Like I said get your groupie ass outta here. Cotto lost to Canelo before fighting lil g's soft ass. And Martinez was injured and got his ass beat by Cotto. Martinez probably was ducking.

But lil g's soft ass ducked Ward. Talking about 164. And he will only go up for Froch or Chavez jr. Or "Ward inactive" or "He is boring" Man Ward would beat the living shyt out of lil g. I know it, you know it, and his team knows it. Lil g is supposed to be a monster but scared to fight Lara, who called him out and never got a response from lil g and team. Ward really pulled his hoe card. If lil g was a beast like they claim he would have fought Ward and shut people up.

He knows he gets that head touched on and that hype will end. I exposed you dog! You got mad at Spence for answering a question of what he did different than Pac against Algerie. Yet you don't say shyt when lil g says he wants to fight 39 year old Floyd and will knock him out. Get your groupie ass outta here. And pray lil g doesn't get in the ring with Ward.
    Spence said : "Pacquiao lacks Fundamentals, I'm big on it".

Based on what?
    Getting schooled in international amateur competitions?
    His fight against an Algieri who was 2 losses in his last 3 fights?

How those so called Fundamentals been tested?

This guy talk out of his ass IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Excuse if I say I would not bet on anything you think is 100% , JMM nearly killed Manny and Floyd schooled Juan like he had no right to be in the ring with him , the trouble with you is you are so intent on rubbishing Floyd you fail to see how good he really is .
      If Floyd 2 best rivals and achievements in the sports are 2 undersized blown up fighters who where fighting each others at 126 in their 30s...

I guess that's how good he's.

Sure Marquez had no right to be in the ring with Floyd since he was a ****in lightweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
        those of us see that type of mentality with the vast majority of posters realize the same **** you exposed mane. "their" egos cant allow them to root for a black fighter unless he a sellout or he gets beat and is therefore "beneath" one of their fighters. we know who p4p fighters are now and ALL-TIME is and it aint none of them
        Funny comment from a guy who is bringing up on a boxing forum some politic/racial stuff like complaining about a white actor playing the role of an ancient egypt prince.

Unfortunately, it works like this both ways.
        Yet you're complaining.
        But I guess some folks egos out there don't allow them to root for white fighters...

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          Funny comment from a guy who is bringing up on a boxing forum some politic/racial stuff like complaining about a white actor playing the role of an ancient egypt prince.

Unfortunately, it works like this both ways.
          Yet you're complaining.
          But I guess some folks egos out there don't allow them to root for white fighters...
          where did you see me "complain" about that? when a people lie about thangs such as the king tut which i did NOT mention and try to revise "history" in their favor it speaks volumes about whom they are and what they think of themselves

i like lomachenko bc of the STYLE he fights in no other notable white fighter has that STYLE

Comment

If Floyd 2 best rivals and achievements in the sports are 2 undersized blown up fighters who where fighting each others at 126 in their 30s...

I guess that's how good he's.

Sure Marquez had no right to be in the ring with Floyd since he was a ****in lightweight.
            JMM was the same fight night weight fighting Floyd as he was KOing Manny , Floyd started at 130 he has moved through the divisions exactly as Manny and JMM has from 130 up , these 3 are within a couple of pounds of each all the way .

You boys have zero knowledge of weight in boxing and when you put it out there like this I just think here is another boxing fanboy thats butt hurt and talking sht .

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
              where did you see me "complain" about that? when a people lie about thangs such as the king tut which i did NOT mention and try to revise "history" in their favor it speaks volumes about whom they are and what they think of themselves
              You're bringing politics on a boxing forum, it just tells a lot about your intentions IMO

On this particular subject:
              I'm a South european guy.
              I don't give a sh%t when blond american actors play the role of latin emperors on vintage peplums.
              Or when Brad Pitt plays the role of the legendary Achilles.

White america can play roles of great people from ancient greece, latin empire or ancient egypt. It doesn't bother me since that's a f@ckin movie.

That's not "revising history" to me.

But I respect your fight.

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
              i like lomachenko bc of the STYLE he fights in no other notable white fighter has that STYLE
              Ok, that's cool.
              "I like chinese food and I have a chinese friend".

What I meant is racism and BS are present in any community/part of the planet.

I traveled enough to now there are ass h@les and good genuine people everywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                JMM was the same fight night weight fighting Floyd as he was KOing Manny ,
                And?
                Mayweather vs JMM was a joke of a fight.
                JMM only had 2 fights at 135 then moved up to 147 to fight Floyd lol

That's even more ridiculous than Khan facing Canelo.
                Would be more like Kahn facing GGG.

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Floyd started at 130 he has moved through the divisions exactly as Manny and JMM has from 130 up , these 3 are within a couple of pounds of each all the way .
                That's wrong.

JMM started at 126 and still was a featherweight at 32 years old.
                He's career featherweight.

Pacquiao started at 106 and still was a 126 fighter being 27.

Floyd started at 130 but quited this division being 25.

Floyd himself isn't a big welterweight, but is obviously a bigger man than both.

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                You boys have zero knowledge of weight in boxing and when you put it out there like this I just think here is another boxing fanboy thats butt hurt and talking sht
                Floyd is an ATG, undefeated but it's pretty much obvious came out from retirement and padded his TBE status facing smaller ATG like JMM and Manny.

Comment

And?

That's wrong.

Floyd himself isn't a big welterweight, but is obviously a bigger man than both.

Floyd is an ATG, undefeated but it's pretty much obvious came out from retirement and padded his TBE status facing smaller ATG like JMM and Manny.
                  Pacquiao and JMM were dehydrating 10+ lbs at the lower weights Mayweather didn't. Pacquiao and JMM were weighing more on fight night at 130 than Mayweather was at 135 and 140.

Comment

And?

That's wrong.

What do you mean with AND , the AND is exactly as I said from 130 up the 3 of them have been within a couple of pounds of each other on fight all the way from 130 to 147 .

Its not wrong because I didnt say 126 I said 130 and up , the fight night weights are easy to look up I suggest you do so .

Yes Floyd is bigger than both by a couple of pounds the weights are easy to compare if you search for them , fight night Im talking which is the only real weight because thats the one they fight at .

When Floyd fought JMM he had been out of the ring for 18 mths , JMM was NO 2 pf4 and came of 2 big TKO wins Diaz and Casamayor , there was 2 pound between them at the weighin 144 146 and as I said JMM was the same weight fight night as he was KOing Manny .

Now if you wanna go on about 2 lbs you best do some research on Mannys biggest WW fights that hyped him up so much , check the weights in the contracts for the magic 2lb and his weights on fight night from 130 to 150 and you might be surprised in what you find if you take your blinkers off .

You really have no argument just a bad attitude against Mayweather which is common around here but it never changes the facts .

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                      Again! How come you haven't shown interest in lil g getting beat up on? I mean didn't he say he will knock Floyd out? Oh I get it. It's cool if lil g thinks he can knock out a 39 year old welter weight while he is a middle weight. But Spence answer a question about what he did different than Pacquiao now that's a problem?

So did you have a problem when lil g and team said they would not only beat Floyd but knock him out? If so what did you say about that? Like I said get your groupie ass outta here. Cotto lost to Canelo before fighting lil g's soft ass. And Martinez was injured and got his ass beat by Cotto. Martinez probably was ducking.

But lil g's soft ass ducked Ward. Talking about 164. And he will only go up for Froch or Chavez jr. Or "Ward inactive" or "He is boring" Man Ward would beat the living shyt out of lil g. I know it, you know it, and his team knows it. Lil g is supposed to be a monster but scared to fight Lara, who called him out and never got a response from lil g and team. Ward really pulled his hoe card. If lil g was a beast like they claim he would have fought Ward and shut people up.

He knows he gets that head touched on and that hype will end. I exposed you dog! You got mad at Spence for answering a question of what he did different than Pac against Algerie. Yet you don't say shyt when lil g says he wants to fight 39 year old Floyd and will knock him out. Get your groupie ass outta here. And pray lil g doesn't get in the ring with Ward.

More blah blah...son I ain't responding to shhh until you actually respond to what I stated. You can continue being on Golovkin's nuts all you want son...we get it. You mofo's can't enjoy the sport without the bullshhh.. your boxing fanaticism was established circa 2008-2009 and we ALL KNOW EXACTLY WHY!

Comment

Working...
                      X