Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia to join Floyd and sign on to TMT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Idc who he has to sign with, I just wanna see him in the ring again
    I agree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      mikey should go to GBP
      Why? You think GBP is any better? Two of their newest recruits are now inactive. Matthysse and Lemieux. Matthysse got a mere $500K for fighting Postol. While Crawford got $1.21 million for fighting Lundy.

Mickey would soon realize he made a huge mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
        Why? You think GBP is any better? Two of their newest recruits are now inactive. Matthysse and Lemieux. Matthysse got a mere $500K for fighting Postol. While Crawford got $1.21 million for fighting Lundy.

Mickey would soon realize he made a huge mistake.
        so you sayin he should of stayed with TR?

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
          so you sayin he should of stayed with TR?
          Well, yeah. Even PBC is losing money. Algieri, who carried the main card in the Spence fight got $325K. His trainer admitted having been forced into such risky fight.

Comment

Brown & Black POWER!!!!!

I'm definitely gonna represent T.M.T. now!

Comment

Why? You think GBP is any better? Two of their newest recruits are now inactive. Matthysse and Lemieux.
              Matthysse has an eye injury thats keeping him out of the ring + he seems like he may not even wanna fight anymore. That has nothing to do with GBP.

And Lemieux had a fight scheduled that fell out over a weight issue & I believe he's on the Canelo vs Khan card now.

These guys aren't inactive or in Matthysse case not inactive cuz of GBP.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Matthysse has an eye injury thats keeping him out of the ring + he seems like he may not even wanna fight anymore. That has nothing to do with GBP.

And Lemieux had a fight scheduled that fell out over a weight issue & I believe he's on the Canelo vs Khan card now.

These guys aren't inactive or in Matthysse case not inactive cuz of GBP.
                You think Oscar would make life easy for Mikey and supply him with cab drivers for his first fights? Hoya gave Mathysse Provo and Postol; GGG for Lemiux, didn't even think of marinating it first.

Comment

You think Oscar would make life easy for Mikey and supply him with cab drivers for his first fights? Hoya gave Mathysse Provo and Postol; GGG for Lemiux, didn't even think of marinating it first.
                  I don't know what Mikey's career trajectory looks like at this point. I'm not even sure what weight he'll be fighting at these days. He was just coming into his own when all this TR stuff went south. Thats 2yrs ago. I just know Matthysee & Lemiuex haven't been inactive through any fault of GBP.

Not trying to hate or fanboy any party here just stating facts.

Comment

As it should be.....................

Comment

TMT is all wrong for Mikey. Floyd won't supply him with cab drivers either, and for less money.

Comment

Working...
                      X