Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia to join Floyd and sign on to TMT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think rios might be wanting to join floyd http://youtu.be/2zc2C5tOiBM

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      Well they need him cuz TMT aint ****
      ya katdamn right!

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        Its a good look, and anyone who knows mikey knows how much he admires and looks up to floyd

also, look at what tmt and haymon have done for lesser fighters like Bey and jACK

Garcia was on his way to cleaning out 130 and he was the only one in my heart and mind that stood a chance vs uchiyama

too bad he'll be at 140
        That's not the reason why Mickey was leaving Arum
        He wants to make more "mon-neyyyy."
        Mon-neyyyy....
        Since when did TMT fighters make tons of money?
        Arum is 10x more generous than greedy Floyd the promoter.

Last edited by al-Xander; 04-21-2016, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
          That's not the reason why Mickey was leaving Arum
          He wants to make more "mon-neyyyy."
          Mon-neyyyy....
          Since when did TMT fighters made tons of money?
          Arum is 10x more generous than greedy Floyd the promoter.

Comment

This is actually confusing to many.

People say Haymon is not a promoter, but an adviser. So which promoter are guys like Thurman, Garcia, Broner, Guerrero, etc. are signed with? It's certainly not with Ellerbe. So what exactly are their status? (I've been seeing Dibella more often in PBC-produced fights than Ellerbe.)

That's, for sure, what Mickey have in mind, to have similar contracts as these guys have with Haymon. Right?

Comment

so yea bottom line fook TMT

Comment

mikey should go to GBP

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  mikey should go to GBP
                  ah guevo...................

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                    This is actually confusing to many.

People say Haymon is not a promoter, but an adviser. So which promoter are guys like Thurman, Garcia, Broner, Guerrero, etc. are signed with? It's certainly not with Ellerbe. So what exactly are their status? (I've been seeing Dibella more often in PBC-produced fights than Ellerbe.)
                    They don't have one. I think we've become accustomed to believe all fighters need to be signed to a promoter, but most fighters, usually lower level guys, don't have a promotional deal & I believe in recent history Floyd has shown even bigger name guys don't need to have a long term deal.

That's, for sure, what Mickey have in mind, to have similar contracts as these guys have with Haymon. Right?
                    Couldn't blame Mikey for having the kinda outlook that he'd rather not be with a promoter when he's lost 2 years of his career over a promotional dispute.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      They don't have one. I think we've become accustomed to believe all fighters need to be signed to a promoter, but most fighters, usually lower level guys, don't have a promotional deal & I believe in recent history Floyd has shown even bigger name guys don't need to have a long term deal.

Couldn't blame Mikey for having the kinda outlook that he'd rather not be with a promoter when he's lost 2 years of his career over a promotional dispute.
                      get that money...............

Comment

Working...
                      X