Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia to join Floyd and sign on to TMT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
    Abraham just made 500k vs Ramirez.. Who only made 140
    sounds about right zurdo a nobody. Boxing fans dont even know who is.

if mikey wants to get paid he better off not signing with mayweather, to go with haymon. Best mayweather is gonna be able to do is pay him what the network will pay for him and thats it. Haymon would pay him out the piggy bank what mikey wants.
    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 04-13-2016, 08:41 PM.

Comment

He has to. TMT has practically replaced GBP.

Comment

Haymon or gbp. I can see Oscar having a stable of nothing but Latino fighters be kinda cool.

Comment

Sign to TMT...? what the fck, last time i checked TMT was a lifestyle Brand that sold hats, shirts etc...since when did it become a promotional company? i thought Floyd's promotional company was called MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS

Comment

Signing with Haymon or Mayweather is what he needs at this point in his career because the Roster is loaded at 140-154 on that side which instantly puts him in position for big match ups

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
              Haymon or gbp. I can see Oscar having a stable of nothing but Latino fighters be kinda cool.
              That's how I feel too, but personally I rather see him with PBC because of their stable, I can see Bob holding a grudge if he went to GBP and not making fights because of the lawsuit.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                That's how I feel too, but personally I rather see him with PBC because of their stable, I can see Bob holding a grudge if he went to GBP and not making fights because of the lawsuit.
                and that is the only reason...............I agree

Comment

I doubt greedy Floyd would pay him $1 million per fight fighting bums. Mikey is in for a rude awakening. Huge mistake.

Comment

Well they need him cuz TMT aint ****

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                      Ive' seen rumors up and down the interwebz this is going downs..........good idea? bad idea?........wachugot??
                      Its a good look, and anyone who knows mikey knows how much he admires and looks up to floyd

also, look at what tmt and haymon have done for lesser fighters like Bey and jACK

Garcia was on his way to cleaning out 130 and he was the only one in my heart and mind that stood a chance vs uchiyama

too bad he'll be at 140

Comment

Working...
                      X