Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok lads if Tyson Fury retired right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
    Man wtf is wrong with this site?? dude is not even top 100
    that's totally ridiculous to say.

Of course he is.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Of course he is.
      Fury was a top 100 heavy the day he debuted. All of his attributes make him a handful in any era. His mental toughness is very underrated we're talking about a man that's been racially abused since he was born and he still came out on top. He's a straight killer man.

Comment

Of course he is.
        why would he be top 100???

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
          why would he be top 100???
          Because he's the lineal, ring ****zine universally recognized heavyweight champion of th world beating one of the most dominant champions ever in clear and one sided fashion.

Can you list 15 better wins in HEAVYWEIGHT HISTORY? I don't think you can.

Comment

Because he's the lineal, ring ****zine universally recognized heavyweight champion of th world beating one of the most dominant champions ever in clear and one sided fashion.

Pretty much. And his stock only goes up from here. Like I said in another thread, it will be many moons before we see another fighter with the physical and mental attributes to challenge Tyson Fury. Fury is basically the Goku of boxing. The Anakin Skywalker of boxing. We are truly blessed to witness this firsthand.

When it's all said and done, I will be able to tell my grandkids I saw Tyson, then De la Hoya, then Floyd and Pac, and then Tyson Fury. All ATG's and legends in their own right.

Comment

He would go down as a Top 10 ATG HW.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Brewster and Sanders actually stopped Wlad.

Brewster and Sanders > Fury
                They also possibly stopped a better version of Wlad too.

Comment

So Buster Douglass,Leon Spinks,Michael Spinks are all top 100 heavyweights as well?

Comment

I will remember him as one of the best Batman i have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                      So Buster Douglass,Leon Spinks,Michael Spinks are all top 100 heavyweights as well?
                      Yes? Should that be a big deal?

Comment

Working...
                      X