Joel Diaz "Atlas trained Bradley to look like an amateur "

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joel Diaz "Atlas trained Bradley to look like an amateur "

Damn Timmy is getting roasted

This dude is so salty. Everybody has moved on. Fighters change trainers all the time.

Comment

Not surprised he said something like this

Comment

I bet Joel drives by Tim's house every day still even doe its not on his way home.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
          This dude is so salty. Everybody has moved on. Fighters change trainers all the time.
          True, but Tim roasted him after he left and made him sound useless. It was unprofessional of Tim. I have no issue with Joel giving some back

Comment

Wasn't anything Atlas or even Diaz could do for Bradley. Pacquiao is just the BETTER FIGHTER! They can fight 100x and he would lose 100x

I like Bradley but his style is just all wrong for Pacquiao

Comment

i dont think what he said was so bad

Comment

Hhahaha the great revenge.

And Tim deserves since he fired his 10+ y trainer with a text message without even giving reasons. Say thanks to Monica Bradley the manager.
                Last edited by Helm; 04-12-2016, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  True, but Tim roasted him after he left and made him sound useless. It was unprofessional of Tim. I have no issue with Joel giving some back
                  No he didn't. Bradley didn't say anything. Diaz went on these talkshows, YouTube videos, and interviews talking about Tim and said disrespectful things about Tim's wife. That right there warrants an ass beating. Tim finally responded after months of Diaz disrespecting Tim & his wife. And Tim hasn't been nearly as disrespectful to Diaz as Diaz has been to him and his family

Comment

That didn't take long before this bitter man started talking. I backed him in their beef but at this point he just needs to stop talking, like wise Bradley needs to stop throwing digs at Joel before fights. They acting like some females both of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X