Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joel Diaz "Atlas trained Bradley to look like an amateur "

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diaz is right. Tim tried to get too 'cute' in this fight. Tim is an agressive combination volume swarmer by trade. I thought the first two were pretty close amd this was a Manny domination because Bradley fought too conservative and almost scared due to Atlas' gameplan, which is funny because this cautious style made me him get dropped twice. The Diaz-Bradley style of overwhelming a fighter with volume and getting mean could have finally worked against a Manny that only throws a bit over 400 punches and boxes instead of fights and Tim and Atlas decided to get cute and looked stupid.
    Last edited by _original_; 04-12-2016, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Wasn't anything Atlas or even Diaz could do for Bradley. Pacquiao is just the BETTER FIGHTER! They can fight 100x and he would lose 100x

I like Bradley but his style is just all wrong for Pacquiao
      When are people gonna realize this^^?

Comment

Joel Diaz would have been better to take the high road.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Diaz is right. Tim tried to get too 'cute' in this fight. Tim is an agressive combination volume swarmer by trade. I thought the first two were pretty close amd this was a Manny domination because Bradley fought too conservative and almost scared due to Atlas' gameplan, which is funny because this cautious style made me him get dropped twice. The Diaz-Bradley style of overwhelming a fighter with volume and getting mean could have finally worked against a Manny that only throws a bit over 400 punches and boxes instead of fights and Tim and Atlas decided to get cute and looked stupid.
          Bradley approached this fight as though he was fighting the far and above very best fighter in the sport currently and for the very first time, that's how it looked. It was so disappointing to watch. It's bad enough that most people thought this fight was a waste of time but that performance from Bradley, he really wasted everyone's time.

Comment

Originally posted by Helm View Post
            Hhahaha the great revenge.

And Tim deserves since he fired his 10+ y trainer with a text message without even giving reasons. Say thanks to Monica Bradley the manager.
            Monica Bradley the same woman that walked out when Bradley was losing to Pacquiao in this past fight and only came to sit back when she saw a cameraman was on her.

http://larrybrownsports.com/boxing/t...d-loses/300171

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
              Monica Bradley the same woman that walked out when Bradley was losing to Pacquiao in this past fight and only came to sit back when she saw a cameraman was on her.
              Nothing was as funny as Margarito's wife laughing and smiling for the cameras while Pacquiao was beating her husband into a bloody pulp.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                True, but Tim roasted him after he left and made him sound useless. It was unprofessional of Tim. I have no issue with Joel giving some back
                ^^^^^ this^^^^^^^

Plus star whole text message thing strikes me as a coward move.
                Last edited by JJRod; 04-12-2016, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                  This dude is so salty. Everybody has moved on. Fighters change trainers all the time.
                  Naw, Timmy disrespected the dude, you act like he amicably separated.

Comment

This dude is so salty. Everybody has moved on. Fighters change trainers all the time.
                    i think it has a lot to do with what tim has been saying about how he didnt have a game plan, wasnt doing the right thing when he fought manny, etc.

Comment

They asked him a question he gave an honest answer what is so salty about that ? What should he say wow Tim looked great that's the best he's ever performed while losing

Comment

Working...
                      X